Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Latina foid drops a black pill in a conversation with a friend

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I heard a latina foid having a conversation with her friend at a yogurt shop. I was sitting close to them. It was hot outside and I wanted to eat the yogurt inside so I can feel warm. I heard the latina say to her friend that she will be hosting a party with her family. She also said that she will only invite good-looking guys to dance with her at the party. It's over for uglycels.

I heard a latina foid having a conversation with her friend at a yogurt shop. I was sitting close to them. It was hot outside and I wanted to eat the yogurt inside so I can feel warm. I heard the latina say to her friend that she will be hosting a party with her family. She also said that she will only invite good-looking guys to dance with her at the party. It's over for uglycels.
Why are they so superficial

Yeah foids do that all the time, they hate ugly men and want them dead.

No quinceanera dance for your face

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/OLFPmHM8Bdw

they call dirk little dirt

Goblinas are hideous mirrors break in their presence.

She should get kidnapped and flayed by the cartel