Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Laughed at during presentation by foids

Mrpvolts

Mrpvolts

Mangacel
-
Title speaks for itself, they stared at me with such disgust. I could even hear some of them say “he looks like a fucking ogre”. I’ve never even spoken to one of them before yet they have such mean words to say about me, probably because I only showered 30 times today instead of 40. Fuck life, don’t know whether I’m gonna rope or LDAR. I need a hERo :feelscry:

Title speaks for itself

No, it doesn't. Misplaced modifier. Did you mean "laughed at by foids during presentation"? Because the title makes it sound like the foids were doing the presenting.

On a more serious note, that's absolutely brutal. How many people were watching you present? Is this high school or are you in higher education?

i hope someone wakes you up inside

That's a fucking blow

No, it doesn't. Misplaced modifier. Did you mean "laughed at by foids during presentation"? Because the title makes it sound like the foids were doing the presenting.

On a more serious note, that's absolutely brutal. How many people were watching you present? Is this high school or are you in higher education?
Apologies, after today I feel like I’ve gone completely brain dead so I’m pretty illiterate at the moment. I’m in high school

Apologies, after today I feel like I’ve gone completely brain dead so I’m pretty illiterate at the moment. I’m in high school

Oh man, that sucks. Clear your head with a bit of Grey Goose if you can get your hands on some.

High school foids are terrible humans, at college/university nobody cares enough about your presentations to even comment on anything, except for the two or three incel nerds who sit at the front and pick apart everything you do.

Feminism allows foids to bully ugly men with no consequences.

Based Grammarcel

Shouldve showed them your rEal pResentation instead

Sorry dude, atleast you get recognition though :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

ok billy time for ur presentation

Call them out on it. "Sorry, could you repeat that? I look like what?". Basically make them feel shitty for their behavior.

what was it about?

They are loughing with you, not at you! :soy::soy:

Call them out on it. "Sorry, could you repeat that? I look like what?". Basically make them feel shitty for their behavior.
you need to have Hamudi levels of inhibition to pull that off

Oh, and you should also shit on their presentations

This, everytime they laugh at you you laugh at them, when they ask what's so funny, you ask them what's so funny.
This isn't the worst idea. If she's gonna call you ugly, she'll have to do it in front of everyone. It'll definitely scare them.

it’s over for nitpicky grammarcels

Stop giving me PTSD flashbacks of drama class.

This isn't the worst idea. If she's gonna call you ugly, she'll have to do it in front of everyone. It'll definitely scare them.
I think you’ve forgotten how cruel high school foids are, they’ll say it in front of everyone without hesitation and with pride JFL

I think you’ve forgotten how cruel high school foids are, they’ll say it in front of everyone without hesitation and with pride JFL
Oh I thought he was in college, where the class sizes are larger.