Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
@BrendioEEE lucky as fuck bro. Wish she knew who I was. Over for me

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
He looks like Egoraptor. I would use the halo, maaaaaaaaan. Make a response video of your own, ride this thing out.

H

Haywire

Overlord
-
i bet if he lost weight he could fuck her

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

INCHELS REEEE
-
She called him "cute" he can fuck her anytime.
"Cute" is code-word for "I wouldn't have sex with you, but maybe some other girl would....not me though..teehee"

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
-
Now I want to kill myself even more. Tbh she's probably virtue signaling like all dumb cunts like her

theson

theson

Umm no, sweaty.
-
Ugh it's just virtue signalling. We're about to become the new starving African children with the flies on their face.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Lauren Chen is the world heavy weight champion of dumbass. Take EVERYTHING she takes with a mountain of salt.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Make your local feminist eat pavement.
-
ChadioEEE gets called cute by Lauren Chen. Nice.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Major
-
ChadioEEE gets called cute by Lauren Chen. Nice.
Didn't watch the whole video yet but is that true?
If true he's 1000% a confirmed fakecel/volcel, JUST like i said before and you guys called me crazy! JFL at volcels.co

Monk of Failure

Monk of Failure

Nobody escapes inceldom but for the rope.
-
She is looksmatch of normie fag @BrendioEEE.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Wow, I gotta say. She at least tried understanding us!!
Most of the time people just say incels never try and it is our fault we are lonely.
Thank you for not being a cunt, Lauren Chen

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Didn't watch the whole video yet but is that true?
If true he's 1000% a confirmed fakecel/volcel, JUST like i said before and you guys called me crazy! JFL at volcels.co
Only for Chad bro, even if I surgerymaxxed to a 7 she'd only go for Chad. These famous "conservative women" stay single or sleep around waiting for that perfect Christian chad who fame mogs and/or money mogs them aswell.

There's plenty of guys they could get married with who are Christian and Conservative and have 3 kids before the age of 25 but they'd rather rot. I appreciate her at least trying to understand to a degree tho.

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Major
-
Only for Chad bro, even if I surgerymaxxed to a 7 she'd only go for Chad. These famous "conservative women" stay single or sleep around waiting for that perfect Christian chad who fame mogs and/or money mogs them aswell.

There's plenty of guys they could get married with who are Christian and Conservative and have 3 kids before the age of 25 but they'd rather rot. I appreciate her at least trying to understand to a degree tho.
This video was much better than her last where she explained that sexual competition was good.
But she confirmed my theory that your problem is not your face. She has been honest about everything in her whole video, you can't just assume she is lying when it fits you, lets be honest.

She literally said the exact things i said to you before, style, hair, weight, personality is your problem, not your face. Gigalifefuel for you when its now confirmed by a stacie

Kent

Kent

Admiral
-
I think this is the original content. LOL at incels not knowing that they are incel themselves. That never fails to give me the LULZ. That one guy interrogates the incel (who comes across really well tbh) and he is a sub5. C'mon.

maybe if he had some basic hygiene, and it definitely is the reason why he can’t get laid. He’s so gross and clearly has no respect for women at all. Nobody would hit that...

Last edited:
ovrload

ovrload

Wizard
-
"Cute" is code-word for "I wouldn't have sex with you, but maybe some other girl would....not me though..teehee"
Cute is also code-word for “I think he’s nice just as an asexual friend tehehe”

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
-
I honestly can't take foids seriously when they try talk about social or political issues, just suck my dick you dumb chad-loving tutorial mode sluts.

Cute is also code-word for “I think he’s nice just as an asexual friend tehehe”
:feelskek:

Bakura806

Bakura806

Soul Reaper
-
JFL at this the words and actions of foids completely contradict each other.

Indari

Indari

harambecel
-
brendio is a virtue signaling faggot in that video he changes his tune based on who is interviewing him

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Major
-
shed prolly be brendios looks match without makeup.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Recruit
-
Lauren Chen is the embodiment of attractive woman does something and men watch. Not because she's insightful has interesting takes or anything of redeemable value she just looks good on screen and therefore guys watch.

If she were a dude she'd have 10 subscribers.

Also what kind of imbicile names their show pseudo intellectual? That's just admitting you know nothing. Men will watch women do anything, including ramble inanely on the Internet

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
-
She's hot af and smarter than most foids, you can admit that easily

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
Lauren Chen is hot

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
I'd definitely fuck her in a heartbeat but let's not pretend she's anything special. She looks average.
I consider her an 8 or 9

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Paragon
-
lol at giving that noodlewhore a view

Vorbei

Vorbei

Officer
-
When will people stop falling for these tradthot grifters? Alt-right marks funding her investment portfolio.

theson

theson

Umm no, sweaty.
-
No I’m Arab
The reason I asked was because she does have the features that Asian men find attractive so by that metric I can see why she could be rated above average. Jaw more rounded, bigger eyes, nose not flat.

Basically less chinky face.

Attachments

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

-
The reason I asked was because she does have the features that Asian men find attractive so by that metric I can see why she could be rated above average. Jaw more rounded, bigger eyes, nose not flat.
She looks more white than Asian.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
Fuck that disgusting braindead whore. Who cares about what a being with a lesser mind thinks

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
Whooooaaaa I didn't even hear that part. @BrendioEEE it's a done deal! What are you DOING get your 30 BMI ass over to Looksmax and start living up to your potential!

Mindmaxx

Mindmaxx

Recruit
-
She's definitely top notch looks wise.

She's said some stupid stuff though, mainly regurgitated boomer political positions.

S

Subhuman Currycel

Recruit
-
6 imo but i coom to belle delphine so i guess i have no right to speak on this matter :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
You coom to belle delphines
Yikes thats a new low