Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Law maxxercel fails to get job and is in $347,000 of debt

Besides being an over inflated field, I can imagine the preference for women over men also applies there

No point doing college if ur parents don't pay for it tbh

419e0a61 ec3a 4980 a023 bad6166ac8aa

That you are a slave, Neo.

Too intelligence = no cop jobs!

Only thugs wanted!!!

broootal and home prices rising and more shitskin latinos from south
god i hate jews

The law is being automated quite quickly. So in America there is something like 1 million lawyers. Say the automation makes it over a 10 year period that 15% of lawyers are no longer needed. That is 150,000 lawyers then out of a job.

Companies which got sued out of business in states where lawyers could keep suing them.. they then shut down or relocated to states where the laws stopped the lawyers from doing that. Or even better many, many companies moved their operations off shore out of the reach of the lawyers.

That's why going to college for anything other than a STEM degree is just plain retarded.

broootal and home prices rising and more shitskin latinos from south
god i hate jews

Ya we upgraded immigration, I think it is 230,000 or so a month coming in now. I don't see any of these Latinos hiring lawyers at $300 an hour.

You can get an apartment building with 100 units. And pack in like 3 undocumented immigrants per unit. And they can get taxpayer support to pay the rent, you just up the taxes on normies a bit more. Then the undocumented immigrants work for cash under the table. And qualify for other government programs as well.

So you think who are all these people paying $2,000 to $2,500 a month for apartments.

Meanwhile the rich might own 10 apartment buildings with 100 units each. So $2,000 a month * 1,000 units = $2 million a month. Say $1 million a month after expenses.

Last edited:
That's why going to college for anything other than a STEM degree is just plain retarded.
Most STEM degrees are no better value for money as any law or liberal arts degree if you don’t go to the top 20 schools due to (((immigration))), companies unwilling to train them and saturation, plus they have the highest dropout rates, as much as 60%.:feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/RTj5tLQKeEk

View: https://youtu.be/mJbE-CukPsU

Most STEM degrees are no better value for money as any law or liberal arts degree if you don’t go to the top 20 schools due to (((immigration))), companies unwilling to train them and saturation, plus they have the highest dropout rates, as much as 60%.:feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/RTj5tLQKeEk

View: https://youtu.be/mJbE-CukPsU

LoL, beg to differ since I have a decent paying job and I just finished one of my undergraduate degree (perhaps depends on what type of STEM - part of the reason why I never wanted to get into Computer Science after one basic Java Coding class).

If you live in America just kill yourself right now and cut your losses.

LoL, beg to differ since I have a decent paying job and I just finished one of my undergraduate degree (perhaps depends on what type of STEM - part of the reason why I never wanted to get into Computer Science after one basic Java Coding class).
u were higher IQ than u likely give credit for or grinded hard(in my case was low IQ but grinded enough to compensate). Many many men can't do that. Also In STEM. The S(science) has mostly shit jobs, Only TEM are ok. even then very high drop outs and need internships for jobs

Ya we upgraded immigration, I think it is 230,000 or so a month coming in now. I don't see any of these Latinos hiring lawyers at $300 an hour.

You can get an apartment building with 100 units. And pack in like 3 undocumented immigrants per unit. And they can get taxpayer support to pay the rent, you just up the taxes on normies a bit more. Then the undocumented immigrants work for cash under the table. And qualify for other government programs as well.

So you think who are all these people paying $2,000 to $2,500 a month for apartments.

Meanwhile the rich might own 10 apartment buildings with 100 units each. So $2,000 a month * 1,000 units = $2 million a month. Say $1 million a month after expenses.
high IQ. rich fuckers encouraging the immigration to farm the $$$ and amp rent

The law is being automated quite quickly. So in America there is something like 1 million lawyers. Say the automation makes it over a 10 year period that 15% of lawyers are no longer needed. That is 150,000 lawyers then out of a job.

Companies which got sued out of business in states where lawyers could keep suing them.. they then shut down or relocated to states where the laws stopped the lawyers from doing that. Or even better many, many companies moved their operations off shore out of the reach of the lawyers.
truth. Only good news for lawyers. Is that the law will always get more complicated over time. so new speciality legal jobs will always be made every decade inevitably.

truth. Only good news for lawyers. Is that the law will always get more complicated over time. so new speciality legal jobs will always be made every decade inevitably.
That is until the libertarians finally in and throw out most laws.

"First-generation", there's the issue. He doesn't have any connections and unless you're a toilet they're not even going to look at your CV if you don't already know someone in the company.

Even having good connections and being a toilet doesn't help if the people you work with aren't going to like you. This month an ugly toilet friend of mine got rejected from a high paying job despite being really close friends with the HR lady and being highly educated, she simply didn't impress the male interviewers for the department she was applying for.

But the difference between her and the man in the original post is day and night, as a toilet you only compete with other toilets, companies (often by law) already alleviate toilets over male candidates, but as a man you compete with everyone is a system designed against you.

I'm sure that a lot of Normiecels are Incels purely because we live in a society that rewards toilets for simply being born while pushing men down, Sub-5 toilets often get insecure around Chad (they only see him as ONS material as anything more and she asks herself "why is HE interested in ugly old ME, what is wrong with HIM?!") and would settle for a Normie, but if she views him as beneath her then she won't settle.

Now if she's given a low value high status job that basically just requires her to sit around but receive a high pay then she is going to view the male worker drones as beneath her. Society (through Gynocentrism) is making the Incel problem substantially worse by artificially creating more Incels than any Chad's ever could.

This is why I can't tolerate Incels that don't want to fight against Gynocentrism, Becky might have wanted you if she actually had equality and wasn't placed on a pedestal by Feminism.

More men give up on college as the number men who live and die alone soars.

38724C4A 87DF 4328 B2AD 2D3B464D93AC