Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Learning other languages goes further than most

Would you learn a language (programming or speaking)?

• Would learn both

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Would learn speaking

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Would learn programming

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Would learn neither

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
As a lonely male learning other languages is the only way to travel to other places alone and earn money at the same time and to make good use of your time without getting mogged irl or at all. Some users here have English as a second language [UWSL].:dafuckfeels:[/UWSL] Whether it’s a programming language or speaking one it’s a good idea to fight off the IQ plummeting and losing information from lack of a social life or being a NEET you can remember things in other ways to protect your brain and thinking abilities. This is only useful if you plan on not roping though or being a wageslave that earns more than $20 (15 Euros).

normies do'n't have to learn the langujage they can fuck withot it

NTmaxxing doesn't exist
Is it determined like bone structure or you have to be treated well and it naturally grows with age?

Is it determined like bone structure or you have to be treated well and it naturally grows with age?
the latter. you have to be accepted by normies. And you don't have to be "NT" if you're attractive, because your quirks will be seen positively.

I would like to leadn spanish and russian

I'd like to improve my languages skills

I am learning French, Spanish, German, Greek, Latin, Russian & Hebrew on the 'Duolingo' app
I am learning HTML, CSS & JavaScript on the 'Mimo' app
I am learning C++ on the 'Sololearn' app
Just a little bit each day, one lesson a day in each language so I do not burn out

normies do'n't have to learn the langujage they can fuck withot it

Yes, but for us the standards are higher so we must constantly improve.

Yes I know many programming languages but lost all interest in programming so I don't use them except for work. Occasionally I'll write a script to automate something, that's it.

However I'm currently learning Japanese and French and feel like it's working well. I took French in high school and college but forgot most of it. Then last year I started studying Japanese because I wanted to be able to read some obscure mangas. I found the textbooks boring so I just read some books here and there and learned through immersion. It's way better than the bullshit they do in class of having the teacher explain the grammar, memorizing lists of vocab, then doing scripted conversation.

Although I got too depressed and stopped "studying" for a while, I've been at it again and it's one of the few thing I enjoy anymore. I remember things so much better when I recall them from a manga or movie, rather than from a lecture or vocab list. That's what I learned after all these years. If you don't want to study, if it's not fun or at least has an end goal you really want to achieve, there's no point in it.

I would like to leadn spanish and russian
I wanted to learn Russian too but it seems the grammar is extremely confusing with a complex case system that even native Russians supposedly struggle with. And I'm not sure there would be good beginner materials with it. Spanish would be great though.

As a lonely male learning other languages is the only way to travel to other places alone and earn money at the same time and to make good use of your time without getting mogged irl or at all. Some users here have English as a second language [UWSL].:dafuckfeels:[/UWSL] Whether it’s a programming language or speaking one it’s a good idea to fight off the IQ plummeting and losing information from lack of a social life or being a NEET you can remember things in other ways to protect your brain and thinking abilities. This is only useful if you plan on not roping though or being a wageslave that earns more than $20 (15 Euros).
I know programming and studied few other real languages. But in end if had infinite money would learn neither. Programming is boring but I am already too much into it, learning real languages is pointless as incel. u won't fuck bitches so no point. maybe Jap/Korean has use for movies/shows/anime but outside that no point

Whether it’s a programming language or speaking one it’s a good idea to fight off the IQ plummeting and losing information from lack of a social life or being a NEET you can remember things in other ways to protect your brain and thinking abilities. This is only useful if you plan on not roping though or being a wageslave that earns more than $20 (15 Euros).

Re: How to find the highest value in a table?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139265829Friday, July 04, 2014 7:51 PM CDT
NumTab = {1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10} for i = 1, #NumTab do if i == NumTab[10] then i = NumTab[10] + 1 print(i) end end
Re: What is Vector2 and Vector3?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139273946Friday, July 04, 2014 9:32 PM CDT
Well, Vector2 would be the 2D vector and Vector3 would be the 3D vector and yes, it does contain position and things such as Magnitude.
Re: What is Vector2 and Vector3?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139274661Friday, July 04, 2014 9:42 PM CDT
Actually, I'll explain more in depth. Vector3, which is the 3D Vector in this sense, encompasses things such as the Position, Rotation, Magnitude, and more. The Vector3 utilizes the typical "XYZ" axis which you've probably learned about to an extent, so for instance, If I used Part.Position = Vector3.new(1,2,3) 1 would be the X axis 2 would be the Y axis 3 would be the Z axis Hopefully this helps you.

Re: help me with infections pls
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139370603Saturday, July 05, 2014 7:54 PM CDT
Tell us the infection name.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139371244Saturday, July 05, 2014 8:01 PM CDT
Alright, where is the "inFECtion" replicating itself to?.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139371589Saturday, July 05, 2014 8:04 PM CDT
Alright, this is going to take a few minutes.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139371683Saturday, July 05, 2014 8:05 PM CDT
Move all of your models and other things into serverstorage.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#139373151Saturday, July 05, 2014 8:22 PM CDT
Alright, test this out and tell me how well it works, Target = {"inFECtion"} while wait() do for _,v in pairs(Workspace:GetChildren()) do if v.Name == Target[1] then v.Parent = nil else for _,i in pairs() do i.DescendantAdded:connect(function(Descendant) if Descendant.Name == Target[1] then Descendant:Destroy() end end) end end end end
more_horiz

Bitch I was raised bilingual and already have two native languages. Then I learned English because it was them who were able to colonize the whole fucking world and not the French. Then I learned two more languages because I lived in two different countries for some time, so nah, I think I'm good at this point. No more languages for me thx. :cool:

Traveling that much is a Chad trait :dafuckfeels:
Dude lol... Don't ever call me Chad, I'm 28 and not only never had a gf but I also don't have any friends, and it wasn't even "travel". During my bachelor's I was an exchange student in a European country and during my master's I was also studying in another European country, and by studying I mean going to the university, participating in the classes and going back home without talking to anyone. In my spare time I studied the languages on my own cause otherwise people treated me like the subhuman foreigner shit that I was, whereas the female foreigner students were being accepted in all kind of circles cause they're woman so... SO TAKE IT BACK I'M A BROCEL AS YOU CAN SEE AND DON'T EVER CALL ME CHAD AGAIN.

I didn’t call you chad I just said you did something usually chads do and what hormones want to do but your experience sounds like suifuel
You have no idea fam :cryfeels::feelsrope:

i can speak 3 languages fluently

another 1 not so fluently