Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Least favourite users?

don't want to name them cause don't want to start a fight

oh, ok then.

wtf you want to start a fight huh?
Original

this is what I will do to you

NEETandTIDY for not inviting me to his movie watching rooms when I was a greycel because I seemed too aggressive and suspicious. It is my mission to find him one day and commit unspeakable atrocity upon him.

You make it sound like he was trying to rape you when you were innocent. :feelskek:

All of my hate is reserved for women, cucks and simps. I don't hate any brocels here. In the forum specifically I only hate the fakecels, larps, infiltrators and glowniggers.

Also, I don't have anybody on ignore. An idiot can still say the occasional wise and useful thing, even if only by chance, and the postmaxxer can still make the occasional quality post.

@TheSecondComing for postmogging me.

@Venomkore for rubbing into people's faces about him being rich in a thread for poorcels. I added him to my ignore list after that.
@Diocel for a clickbait thread he made in ID and got all the antiweebs to post in there. Added to ignore list after that.
@Profligate for his constant antiweeb comments. Added to ignore list for that.
@NotQuiteChadLite starting a thread bashing users on their avatars, and talks down to over half the forum on why we can't get women based on how we post. Added to my ignore list too.
@Neggr for coming at me for a comment I made in another thread, telling me I deserve to rot in my room. Added to ignore after that.
@speedtypingincel for his constant gatekeeping and attacking tallcels. Added to my ignore list.

Generally antiweebs,gatekeepers,manlets who attack tallcels, ethnics attacking whitecels and braggers(sexually or financially) are users I hate and add to my ignore list.

My ignore list continues to grow, I'll say this, the ignore function is soooooooo underrated. Using it to filter out trash makes this forum so much better and easier to use.
Can you give me the post where I told you that

@Dregster666, also known as cuckster.

@Animecel2D

Would not be on my list.

@IncelCream is honestly one of my least favorite users here.

@IncelCream has got to be the worst user of all time.

fakecels/volcels

@JohnDcel would be the second worst user.

Glad to see I wasn't mentioned :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Gfdi you peice of crap. And to think I wasn't hated (on this site at least, everywhere else is a shit show). But now here I am hated, it is truly over

Honestly, come to think of it, @JohnDoe is probably one of the worst users here, ngl.

Gfdi you peice of crap. And to think I wasn't hated (on this site at least, everywhere else is a shit show). But now here I am hated, it is truly over
cope

I only mentioned you because of your post, didn't want you to feel left out and all.