Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Least Individualistic Shitter "anti-incel"

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Total Faggot Death
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240327 172706 X

Ah yes self improvement to betabuxx 50+ body roastie.....

I like how they assume everything without ever knowing the person personally.

why pay attention to obvious gaslighting?

Finally someone used individualism to describe those people too. extreme individualism is just stupid and discounts the existence of a society and the effects it has on "individuals"

Finally someone used individualism to describe those people too. extreme individualism is just stupid and discounts the existence of a society and the effects it has on "individuals"
Its how foids literally dodge accountability, and what their useless platitudes amount to.

Its how foids literally dodge accountability, and what their useless platitudes amount to.
Same with the redpillers. Ironically, blue and black pills are collectivistic ideologies.

i work out and go outside plenty, still a 5'9 autistic framelet

I do more training in a week than these soy retards do in their lifetime. “Just hit the gym, BRO” fucking insufferable dumfucks wanting to seem smart and moral talking bout shit they cant even begin to comprehend

>woman

Stopped reading.