Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least obvious r/inceltear infiltrator: Feminism Sucks!

Celius

Celius

-
This disturbed individual couldn’t even bother at least making it less obvious as if the username itself, “Feminism Sucks!” wasn’t already the deadliest giveaway imaginable but what strikes me as hilarious is not the blatantly radical takes that even a child can distinguish as leftist bait, no, it’s just how they’ve only been exclusively screenshotting themselves for the past year.

I mean, just look at this. This is horrendous.

https://www.reddit.com/user/wewillhavethepower

Literally, almost every single one of their screenshots of this forum is taken from Feminism Sucks!

I could be just exaggerating or maybe the Redditor is targeting this specific member in particular, in which case, my apologies, however, if I am being correct, then this person needs to seek out professional help ASAP. They’ve devoted an entire year of their life LARPing as a persona who they so desperately despise. At least the genuine users on here, as few and mentally lost as they may be, are here to cope, not to farm internet upvotes, receive virtual validation, and dehumanize lonely men further. That’s extremely unhealthy.

It seems to me hes larping as an IT member so he can post his own posts there. Hes probably not an infiltrator but idk

It seems to me hes larping as an IT member so he can post his own posts there. Hes probably not an infiltrator
That’d be pretty based, I take it all back if that’s the case. :feelsEhh:

Feminism don't suck
women do

Feminism has accomplished what it was ment to do give equal rights to women and more rights

It seems to me hes larping as an IT member so he can post his own posts there. Hes probably not an infiltrator but idk
it still benefits IT cucks as it gives them "content" that is used to bash incels who didn't do anything wrong to anyone

They know no one here's a murdered/rapist/criminal so they have to make those topics and posts with stupid fake fanfics about rape and killing women so they can say "hey reddit look, incels are hateful, bullying against them shouldn't be a bad thing!"

If it benefits in any way people who hate us and want us gone from earth then it shouldn't be allowed in the first place

That’d be pretty based, I take it all back if that’s the case. :feelsEhh:
I think IT mods actually endorse and support that

In that case it goes against us and they're playing us and taking us for fools

There's a reason "false flag operations" exists and are extensively used in wars

it still benefits IT cucks as it gives them "content" that is used to bash incels who didn't do anything wrong to anyone
Yeah and it also kinda doesn’t make sense, like why would they do that? What do you gain from reverse baiting? :feelshaha:

Should I be careful about mentioning rape around you cuck?

Should’ve added the “desperately and constantly replies to you even after you put his/her ass on ignore list” as well. Shame.

Yeah and it also kinda doesn’t make sense, like why would they do that? What do you gain from reverse baiting? :feelshaha:
IT cucks live to make incels more miserable, IT is a sub that exists for the sake of bullying incels

So they "gain" some sort of happines of making those dumb topics here and then printing themselves posing as incels for clout

in the end it's a matter of principle, if they feel good because of that specific shit and they also want us to off ourselves then i'm not going to help them in that pursuit

"Pacinoman" is probably an IT troll posting crap here to bait and then print-post on IT and other communities

Asking "what they gain from trolling" makes no sense because trolls live to troll and nothing else

Literally, almost every single one of their screenshots of this forum is taken from Feminism Sucks!
Not my fault they are obsessed with screenshotting my posts to farm karma. I don't post on reddit, I was banned almost 2 years ago for posting racist stuff. All my accounts were banned, if I make new accounts, the post gets caught in the automod no matter what it is and then the account gets banned a day or so later.
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
Not my fault they are obsessed with screenshotting my posts to farm karma. I don't post on reddit, I was banned almost 2 years ago for posting racist stuff. All my accounts were banned, if I make new accounts, the post gets caught in the automod no matter what it is and then the account gets banned a day or so later.
You sound like a woman jfl.

You sound like a woman jfl.
Well, I'm not.

Well, I'm not.

e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg

This. I've done the same with my posts as well.
Why? :feelsseriously:

So you just say the most unhinged shit imaginable that you don’t even agree with and then proceed to post it over there? What do you gain from it?

No, I post my normal threads to gain traction for the forum I'm a mod on (blackpill.club)
I’ll admit, it’s kinda based to do this sometimes purely because they do it all the time with us (create account —> say the most disgusting shit imaginable —> screenshot —> gain updoots and push the narrative in your favor) but you should probably screenshot your based sane takes, not bait tier shit. Then you’ll just be giving them what they want: shitting on the reputation of lonely men (if there’s any left) and make it look like as if all of our suffering and struggles are 100% our fault.

if you even browse incel tears, upvote or give them some attention then you should pour boiling water over your head immediately.

I think IT mods actually endorse and support that

In that case it goes against us and they're playing us and taking us for fools

There's a reason "false flag operations" exists and are extensively used in wars
Indeed most of them do endorse falsehoods and encourage their community to create falsehoods. It's why on their main bar at the top of the sub, they still keep a post that is mostly falsehoods (that was debunked over a year ago), merely to generate more hate and faux justification for their own prejudices.

Indeed most of them do endorse falsehoods and encourage their community to create falsehoods. It's why on their main bar at the top of the sub, they still keep a post that is mostly falsehoods (that was debunked over a year ago), merely to generate more hate and faux justification for their own prejudices.
All for fake internet points. They say so much we need to "get lives" but I bet they don't even remember what touching grass feels like.

Well can't expect much from people that believe men are women if they say so :feelskek:

Agreed he screams infiltrator I get thinking about a username for a bit and maybe struggling with one for a bit but could come up with something more unique