Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Left-wing SJW Women be like:

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
When you want to be racist but you remember that one Tyrone from your college who had the best package you've ever seen

There is this curious phenom here in my country, everytime I see these left-wingers, woke, SJW women they are in a relationship with a white chad guy. There is no exception. It's almost 100% of the time. They post about antiracism stuff all day but have very few or none at all black people in their circle of friends.

There is this curious phenom here in my country, everytime I see these left-wingers, woke, SJW women they are in a relationship with a white chad guy. There is no exception. It's almost 100% of the time. They post about antiracism stuff all day but have very few or none at all black people in their circle of friends.
JBW is real, this is just their minds when they think about it, but damn you must live in a brutal country, some tallfag countries are mostly white.

bro. they dont know shit about what is going on. mainstream media fills their brain with soy-juiced content. fucking npcs.

Sometimes it seems racist redneck wimmin are more likely to take the BBC pill...
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN