Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Let's Run Her Off Reddit

Justus Grossbier will never obtain her.

No mentally sane foid uses discord. Well deserved L for this retard taking this whore seriously

thats all didnt read

its funny how unattractive males are hated no matter how they act

we literally arent allowed to be sexual beings. just asexual servants for females and attractive males

Who fucks her and her opinion. Why people even engage with men hating reddit lesbians.

Internet is destroying a generation, before saying something online, think, would I say this in person? If the answer is no then don't say it! You are still talking with someone, only the medium changed.
He could have said "you are so pretty " instead of hot and I'm sure she would have reacted different

Bitch is being a bitch for no reason
sorry OP not seeing any reason to single out this foid

This guy accelerated from pretty>hot and it made her uncomfortable, he apologized and she said it was okay, making a comment about a lack of tact being common.

At this point he acts like a faggot and types in all-caps and is being a rude SOB so I don't care how she treats him at that point.

She's clearly hungry for attention to engage in this banter, probably wanted to screencap but I bet he did too.

Why are you paying attention to this trash OP

This post is pointless. The original reddit post was pointless. the original discord exchange is meaningless drivel; even the reddit comments are saying the bitch was just arguing for the sake of arguing.

This has like 3 layers of inane frivolity idk why i've even bothered to write this comment

the soyboys have already jumped to this holes defense

Bro, wtf? This interaction was so exaggerated and dramatic. Like, mans is an OG troll. What a guy.

Her whole reddit is just her whoring herself out online and complaining when she meets creeps. Literal retard :feelsjuice:

I have literally multiple accounts and dodge several IP bans and I will now use my powers to make sure she feels terrible about herself

I have literally multiple accounts and dodge several IP bans and I will now use my powers to make sure she feels terrible about herself
pls do and may allah reserve you a spot in incelhalla if you make her play scratchy scratchy with the knife on her arm.

Harassing her over the internet will just give her more whinefuel :feelsjuice: If only we could get men to ignore foids en mass, too bad everyone on Reddit is a coping soychild :feelsjuice:

Why? Simp deserves what he got.

we literally arent allowed to be sexual beings. just asexual servants for females and attractive males

In group therapy, they told me to chat with Justus Grossbier's oneitis.

its funny how unattractive males are hated no matter how they act