Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Letting a female drive you is cucked.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So years ago, in early college I heard about this party during winter break at some kids house where a lot of people from my high school were going to. So I went and it was alright, not like I hooked up with any foids or anything but it was nice to see some old classmates. So later in the night, I'm drunk, and some foid doesn't know how to get to the convenience store nearby to get food. So basically I decide to get in her car and give her directions there since I was kinda hungry for food myself. I figured letting her give me a lift wouldn't be bad. JFL

On the drive over there, she tells me about how her ex-boyfriend, a former classmate of mine, is with another foid at the party. she says "we were hooking up for years and she shows up with him. I mean there is someone else I'm hooking up with now so it's cool, but, seriously." So there I am, a virgin at 19, and this girl is telling me about her relationship history and sex life. This stuff comes as natural as breathing to foids, and yet here we are, a bunch of older virgins who never got any of it.

Moral of the Story: Female driving must be banned, it is CUCKED!

Letting a foid drive is a one way ticket to God

Guess I’m a cuck since my mother used to drop me at the bus stop.

Fakecel if you were alone in a car with a girl

I guess @LastGerman can't even take the bus, or cab, or Uber, or have his mom drive him because he would be getting cucked each time.

I can’t drive :(

True. All she would talk about on the way was how my betabuxx dad wasn’t enough for her and she that’s why she was getting spit roasted by Tyrones, my 8 year old self didn’t know what to make of it, but now I realise I’m cucked for life. Anyone who’s ever been driven by their mother is a cuck and any mother who has ever driven her son is getting bookakied by Tyrone, LeShaun and Dontell.

If you were more low inhib, you could've told her that you don't care about her shit.

My mother used to drive me since i don't know how and i don't care tbh it's more comfortable than walking and i'm too lazy to learn how to drive

Let's just say most females don't exactly let me drive with them

GtQPUD5

Should have ask her if you have a good enough personality to fuck her

So basically I decide to get in her car and give her directions there since I was kinda hungry for food myself. I figured letting her give me a lift wouldn't be bad.

That is indeed cucked.

I guess @LastGerman can't even take the bus, or cab, or Uber, or have his mom drive him because he would be getting cucked each time.

Imagine you have to take any form of public transportation as a grown up man.

Letting a foid drive is a one way ticket to God

No, it is not. It is absolutely cucked and everybody who is supporting this atrocity is also a cuck.

I can’t drive :(

Meanwhile, every female can drive without any efforts whatsoever. I just cannot take it anymore.

Anyone who’s ever been driven by their mother is a cuck

Indeed.

Cringe thread, ngl. Who gives a fuck as long as you remain in control of whether she does or not. Having a personal chauffeur is based, foid or not. Sure, if the car is fun to drive I'd rather do it myself, but still, not cucked whatsoever in and of itself.

Cringe thread, ngl. Who gives a fuck as long as you remain in control of whether she does or not. Having a personal chauffeur is based, foid or not. Sure, if the car is fun to drive I'd rather do it myself, but still, not cucked whatsoever in and of itself.
@LastGerman can you believe this cuckery?

idk how to drive tbh my mom drives me places or i take the bus

That is indeed cucked.

Imagine you have to take any form of public transportation as a grown up man.

No, it is not. It is absolutely cucked and everybody who is supporting this atrocity is also a cuck.

Meanwhile, every female can drive without any efforts whatsoever. I just cannot take it anymore.

Indeed.
Where's my @LastGerman , ah there he is.

True. All she would talk about on the way was how my betabuxx dad wasn’t enough for her and she that’s why she was getting spit roasted by Tyrones, my 8 year old self didn’t know what to make of it, but now I realise I’m cucked for life. Anyone who’s ever been driven by their mother is a cuck and any mother who has ever driven her son is getting bookakied by Tyrone, LeShaun and Dontell.
:feelskek:

On 26 September 2017, King Salman issued a statement recognizing the right of Saudi women to drive in keeping with Sharia. Licenses were set to be issued to women starting on 24 June 2018.
IT will dislike this.

True I guess, but don't you want resources in the form of top tier copes?
I want resources to get plastic surgeries and get top tier copes like free pussy

@LastGerman can you believe this cuckery?

Cringe thread, ngl. Who gives a fuck as long as you remain in control of whether she does or not.

He also contradicts himself right there. You are not in control if you allow female driving.

Seriously, I really do not get it why people here have a hard time to understand this topic.

Having a personal chauffeur is based, foid or not.

No, it is not and you are not in control of it, which means your chaffeur is able to kill you while you are on the passenger seat like a little toddler... but once again, who am I talking to. I am talking to someone who can drive...

17419.jpg

it's not cucked if she lets you fuck her afterwards

He also contradicts himself right there. You are not in control if you allow female driving.

Seriously, I really do not get it why people here have a hard time to understand this topic.
You are in control as far as getting in to a foid driven car or not, no? I know many people here like to cope with "women are completely incapable of doing anything hard" but that is some majestic coping. There are women who abilitymog me hard, I would have no issue getting into a car with them from a pure safety perspective.
No, it is not and you are not in control of it, which means your chaffeur is able to kill you while you are on the passenger seat like a little toddler... but once again, who am I talking to. I am talking to someone who can drive...
JFL anyone can kill you when out in full on traffic, just by swerving into you or cutting you off in a way you cant foresee, if you fear this it's better to avoid the roads altogether. I would not mind being a Chad with a loyal road king GF following my instructions to the letter is all I'm saying.

Listening to women just casually talking about sex and relationships like it’s absolutely nothing drives me insane. Women are so overfed nowadays with male attention that any sort of rational discussion on the current dating system, social isolation or loneliness would be like being an ambassador to an alien planet. “Sweety you I’ve got it all wrong, you’ve gotta learn to love yourself first before you expect anyone else to” says the person who’s literally had to do almost nothing to experiencing chivalry, sex, intimacy from guys since middle school. Jfl at anyone who thinks women can relate with us even remotely.

You are in control as far as getting in to a foid driven car or not, no?

No, you are not in control if you allow female driving.

I know many people here like to cope with "women are completely incapable of doing anything hard" but that is some majestic coping. There are women who abilitymog me hard

But I do have to agree here. In fact, females are far more capable than me and this is why it is to infuriating. I should be the one in charge. I should have not any troubles while driving yet I am struggling with it, while every female can do it without any effort whatsoever. This is emasculating.

I would have no issue getting into a car with them from a pure safety perspective.

That is cucked man. First people here say "female rights was a mistake" and then some people here say "I have no problems with female driving" - which allows females to emasculate men.

JFL anyone can kill you when out in full on traffic

Why increasing the risk by allowing someone else to drive you around?

I would not mind being a Chad with a loyal road king GF following my instructions to the letter is all I'm saying.

Appeal to Chad therefore not a valid argument. Also, still cucked.

I understand. But it was either that or walking

This is retarded. You aren't in control of your food assuming you live in a non shithole country, anything can kill you. You can die from E.coli from bad food or water. Why don't you hunt your own animals for every meal, and get water from your local river and then filter every single mL then? You are in control of your own food then. But everyone knows that is retarded that's why we have supermarkets and water pipes. Having a foid drive you around is the LEAST cucked thing that you could do. It's de facto delegating slave work to a foid.

Mogs me at hearing about parties and going to them. Never been

On the drive over there, she tells me about how her ex-boyfriend, a former classmate of mine, is with another foid at the party. she says "we were hooking up for years and she shows up with him. I mean there is someone else I'm hooking up with now so it's cool, but, seriously." So there I am, a virgin at 19, and this girl is telling me about her relationship history and sex life. This stuff comes as natural as breathing to foids, and yet here we are, a bunch of older virgins who never got any of it.
^^
She could tell you were a virgin (thanks to your personality) and only said this to make you feel bad/emasculate you.

Last edited:
This is retarded. You aren't in control of your food assuming you live in a non shithole country, anything can kill you.

You are falling for a typical fallacy here. Once again:
Why increasing the risk by allowing someone else to drive you around?

I really do not get it, why people here are so bluepileld when it comes to topic like this? In fact, people here are coping, specially people who can drive. That does not make any sense whatsoever.

Having a foid drive you around is the LEAST cucked thing that you could do.

It is still cucked. I really do not know why people here are unable to understand this simple logic. Stop coping. Giving females any kind of rights is cucked which means allowing female driving is cucked.

It all starts little:
First, let females ride their own horses...
Then, give females the right to vote...
Females should also have a job...
Now, let us allow female driving... and we all know how this will end. It is happening right now. In USA, more females have a driver licence than men. In fact, more and more men are struggling with driving itself. I am not the only one here. More and more men are actually anxious when it comes to driving while every teenage female can do it without any efforts whatsoever.

Should've pulled your dick out for her to suck :chad:

its based because she is chauffeuring you

Every single thing about this thread low inhibmogs me to the next plane of existence and back tenfold, from you partying and meeting old classmates to you getting into a roastie's car and her telling you about her relationship history and sex life. Also this thread barely has anything to do with female driving itself but ok.
Who gives a fuck as long as you remain in control of whether she does or not. Having a personal chauffeur is based, foid or not. Sure, if the car is fun to drive I'd rather do it myself, but still, not cucked whatsoever in and of itself.
its based because she is chauffeuring you
^