Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Letting a female drive you is cucked.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
You went to a college party? Mogs me. I never went to a college party and I also never even went to a high school party

Nice necro
Also there is nth wrong with letting a foid drive you, as long as you fuck her

You should have chauffeured her with your penis.

This kid is a normie. Glad he's gone

If you get women to drive you around that are not family members you could be a fakecel, or at least a better looking incel.

I'm good at driving but i'm scared to do it because of my low attention span :(

You went to a college party? Mogs me. I never went to a college party and I also never even went to a high school party
this was a get together after high school
Every single thing about this thread low inhibmogs me to the next plane of existence and back tenfold, from you partying and meeting old classmates to you getting into a roastie's car and her telling you about her relationship history and sex life. Also this thread barely has anything to do with female driving itself but ok.
what is low inhib about being told how much of a loser i am?

The only foid that ever drove me around was my mother and my mother has not driven me around since I learned how to drive.

The only time I have ever been alone with a foid (who is not my mother or sister) in a car is when my parents asked me to pick up a female whose husband died (the foid can't drive) and we were having a curry party at our house. When I went to pick up that foid, it sat in the backseat like I was some type of chauffeur.

I can't drive