Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Life for incels is like playing Bloodborne

theundeadburg

theundeadburg

slarkcel
We don't have any friends and every little thing in life gets extremely hard for friendless incels. No one talks to us in lecture breaks so the desire to rope increases substantially. :blackpill::blackpill:

Bloodborne is one of my favorite games

ok but when will I become schizo enough to fight alien fetuses in a small fishing village?

We are more like an npc glitch stuck into a room with no exit.

I got through Bloodborne, but I don't think I can get through life as a sand nigger.

grant us eyes
I got through Bloodborne, but I don't think I can get through life as a sand nigger.
being ethnic is the Dark Souls of life

souls games do have a very lonely vibe to them. characters that you can talk to are few and far in between, and they only exchange obscure lines of dialogue anyway.

souls games do have a very lonely vibe to them. characters that you can talk to are few and far in between, and they only exchange obscure lines of dialogue anyway.
Yep, Soulsborne games give me the feeling of lonely despair I feel in real life.

Can relate. I love shooting people and rip their guts out when the are staggered (in bloodborne)