life is a zero-sum game. The point is to fuck other men over, there-by increasing your own pleasure

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
Fuck a girl? Now she won't fuck men uglier than you and her next guy will have to deal with her blown out holes.

Mog someone on the street? Now he'll feel like shit and might take himself out of the dating game. Less competition.

Make money? Now you fucked over someone else who could have that job or gotten that business.

Life is all about destroying other men and making their lives as miserable as possible.

I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Officer
-
No I want to fuck women.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Sauroid Ruffian
-
Life is all about destroying other men and making their lives as miserable as possible.
This is life simplified, it should be part of the Quran, Bible, but the Holy Books are just witchcraft manuals.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
-
I don't want someone to feel like shit just because I'm handsome. I don't believe in this at all.

TheLastSorrow

TheLastSorrow

The End Of The Beginning
-
Basically. Unfortunately we are ones who always lose.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
It's like a fucking war where is no mercy for you if you're moggeable.

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
We have to bring back the traditional marriage system and scrap hookup culture

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I don't really care that much about anyone else

The Abyss

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
I wanna get off this fucking ride.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
-
This is 100% how most people operate on a subconscious level.

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
yea, this is why I will attempt to find a job in SEA so I can live there and mog local gook males daily and feel satisfaction for once

Eugenicist

Eugenicist

The Purifier
-
great post.
Holding anything sacred is the path to your own descturction. only offensive capability matters, and having as little to defend as possible.

Evildоer

Evildоer

Captain
-
Mog or be mogged, there's no escape.

universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Commander
-
Newton tier IQ, absolutely true. There's no greater pleasure that a man can achieve than attaining superiority over other men.

TurboSubhumanCel

TurboSubhumanCel

卐 CANNON foddER 卐
-
Your threads is the best

mentalcel

mentalcel

Officer
-
Fuck other men, be with good looking women, become high status because of this, become rich, become even higher status, repeat.

presidencel

presidencel

Recruit
-
If you worked as a team and had 100% loyalty you could accomplish more than being alone. Like 5 dudes go to the bar and 1 pretends to be a millionare. the other 4 go along. He get laid THAT night.

Next night the #2 pretends to be a millionaire... Everyone gets laid. All foids are tricked. Seriously women are so dumb if they heard 4 other men kissing up to this "alpha" they would believe it. You alll just have to be good actors and LOYAL.

IlIlllllIlIl

IlIlllllIlIl

Reptoidcel Janitorcel
-
Mog or be mogged boyos.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
I don't want someone to feel like shit just because I'm handsome. I don't believe in this at all.
Thats cause you arent handsome you arent even playing the game, you already lost. If you were chad you would get a dopamine rush as you mog the shit out of uggo manlets.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
Thats cause you arent handsome you arent even playing the game, you already lost. If you were chad you would get a dopamine rush as you mog the shit out of uggo manlets.
I can pretend to be handsome in my imagination, and I still wouldn't wanna hurt anybody.

There are games I could play where I could be better at games than other people, I still don't wanna hurt them.

RollD20

RollD20

Public transportcel
-
I can pretend to be handsome in my imagination, and I still wouldn't wanna hurt anybody.

There are games I could play where I could be better at games than other people, I still don't wanna hurt them.
That is cause you grew up incel. If you grew up as chad you probably won't even consider a male below 6 feet as human.

GetFucked

GetFucked

Stealthcel
-
Also every group of friends needs a incel virgin to constantly shit on, you can never recover your reputation after making a bad first impression :feelsrope:

Nothingness

Nothingness

Wizard
-
You think you dont but without being even sorry for less fortunate your handsomness worths nothing. All the game is based on utter sadism.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
You think you dont but without being even sorry for less fortunate your handsomness worths nothing. All the game is based on utter sadism.
But there are kind people in the world who are romantically successful.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Raptorus Riptide, Reptilian Overlord
-
Thus is life. :feelsCowboy:

Robtical

Robtical

Sub6 Sex-Lives Matter
-
We have to bring back the traditional marriage system and scrap hookup culture
That's right, then it wouldn't matter who mogged who, because we'd all be with our looksmatches and have food, shelter and water.
There's no greater pleasure that a man can achieve than attaining superiority over other men.
Feeling that way next to ugly men doesn't mean anything, that's like being happy you have more money than a homeless guy.

Salustio

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
Mogging people is boring. The best thing is to have the capability, but to chose not to use it, because using it means waste you energy.

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Veteran
-
Yep, it's all a big competition. At least it seems here we don't compete, we join together in our pain.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

-
Sure but their romantic success is based on blood and suffering of less fortunate.
I don't think that's how it is. If I'm with someone, I didn't steal that person from anyone.

presidencel

presidencel

Recruit
-
JFL at being a loyal "friend"
Yeah i am dreaming here. Its really sad how dudes fuck over friends for some pussy. When if they just reached an agreement they could slay. Like ill fuck this one and you can have the next.