Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life is ragefuel

• Thread starter SuicideIsTheOnlyWay
  • Start date
SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

SuicideIsTheOnlyWay

GOD'S OFFICIAL LAB RAT
★★★★
Every morning I wake up feeling a lot of rage, then I take my meds that make me numb, I can't understand how non-jewpill-takers can cope with life.

I feel so much hatred for myself, I honestly think no one is in a worse situation than me in this shit, It's so many years of autistic robotic interactions with everyone that I became an angry robot, now I'm jewpilled and it's helping a little bit, but the time between when I wake up to this shitty life and when I take the pills it's just an odyssey of rage and suicidal thoughts.

I see no point in taking these medications that may stifle actual thought process and cognitive ability to help you realize the reality of subhumanity and the blackpill in general; what exactly were you prescribed them for? :feelshehe:

Every morning I wake up feeling a lot of rage, then I take my meds that make me numb, I can't understand how non-jewpill-takers can cope with life.

I feel so much hatred for myself, I honestly think no one is in a worse situation than me in this shit, It's so many years of autistic robotic interactions with everyone that I became an angry robot, now I'm jewpilled and it's helping a little bit, but the time between when I wake up to this shitty life and when I take the pills it's just an odyssey of rage and suicidal thoughts.
stop taking pills man unless your parents are making you take them and you are cohabitating get the fuck out of there find a place among nature where you minimize normie interactions but close enough to a city you can drive to unlike uncle ted and live well

I see no point in taking these medications that may stifle actual thought process and cognitive ability to help you realize the reality of subhumanity and the blackpill in general; what exactly were you prescribed them for? :feelshehe:
I'm extremely violent without them, I'm a piece of shit, I once punched my mom in her eye. I'm a grown man now so without them I go to bars and fight with chads in order to hate myself a little bit less

I take 20 mg olanzapine and 2.5 Xanax 2 times a day otherwise I go in a rage spree against myself