Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Life of Chad

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
It's very early in the morning where I'm at (2:30 in the morning). Just imagine if you are feeling horny right now and you had a selection of foids to hit up and fuck. This is the life of the top 10% of men. Its not fucking fair man, why does life have to be so shitty. I'm just rotting alone in bed and I have no one to hit up. I've been alone and will continue to be alone for the rest of my life.
I might stay up till 6:00 and go to the coffee shop and putter around in there looking out the window wondering how the fuck I can get out this shitty life.

I have chadlike wet dreams but when I wake up I get so disappointed and melancholic.

I have chadlike wet dreams but when I wake up I get so disappointed and melancholic.
What are the dreams? As of lately I haven't remembered any of my dreams

Yeah it is fucking unfair man. No matter how much fucking self-improvement we have put into, as I believe that most people who end up here have been through that self-improvement process before, we still struggle to get a fraction of what those tall muscular chads receive from women. This is so fucking unfair.

Chads do fucking next to nothing but still get to have sex with women while unattractive men have to pass tedious requirements from women to have a non-guarantee chance of receiving attention from them. I fucking hate chads. I hate them as much as women or even more. Actors and models are what I hate the most.

Yeah it is fucking unfair man. No matter how much fucking self-improvement we have put into, as I believe that most people who end up here have been through that self-improvement process before, we still struggle to get a fraction of what those tall muscular chads receive from women. This is so fucking unfair.

Chads do fucking next to nothing but still get to have sex with women while unattractive men have to pass tedious requirements from women to have a non-guarantee chance of receiving attention from them. I fucking hate chads. I hate them as much as women or even more. Actors and models are what I hate the most.
I fucking envy chads. Yes I am totally jealous of them. I have no one in my life man, and these guys will happily kick foids in and out of their life bc they know people are always gonna wanna be involved with them. No one gives a fuck about me man.....if I was just a bum sleeping on a curb I think the only people who would give a fuck would be me my mom and dad and possibly my sisters. Otherwise I truly have no one.

What are the dreams? As of lately I haven't remembered any of my dreams
Some hot foids which I've never interacted with in my life or barely talked to having interest in me and simping. The shit that my mind conjures up is so bluepilled because I am not even a mogger in my own dreams. I am just some subhuman there. Incel trait: the only validation you get is from your dreams. After the dream is done I have an existential crisis and need like an hour to recover.

most humiliating part is, that these attractive guys dont need to pay for sex, they have acces to it for free with mutual attraction. If someone on .is wants sex, he most likely gets his wallet sucked dry for a wet fuckbox.