Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel for Dutch/Belgiumcels

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel / Goth&NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
i found this dutch instagram account called 'stop-femicide'

Image 2024 02 24 203423771

every post is a detailed story of some whorefoid doing whore things and then getting killed by their partner/ex-partner

i havent stopped reading since ive found it

good stuff

Most Dutch are chads I don't think we have anyone from Netherlands here

Lmao based. Gotta love how 2 of those women don't even look like they belong there. The sooner more whores get killed by chad, (hopefully but unlikely) the sooner they reconsider their choices.

the sooner they reconsider their choices.
women would rather fuck with dangerous thug Chad with a risk of being killed than be with a harmless sub5

I bet 60% of all the women in the posts were killed by a nigger or sandnigger too

women would rather fuck with dangerous thug Chad with a risk of being killed than be with a harmless sub5
Yeah no shit that's why I said it was unlikely. However eventually a few whores might go with subhumans because their lack of violent masculinity might make them not repulsive go them as they wouldn't consider them a threat, women are narcissistic whores however they are as cowardly as they are whoreish so I wouldn't put it past them to do such a thing on a very very small scale. Let chad kill them though, it won't change anything and it's funny to watch them dance around snakes that are biting at their feet as if they're waiting to get killed.