Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lifefuel I got used to wearing my contact lenses

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
It so brutal how hard my new coloured eyes mog my old dark shitskin eyes.

I am never taking this shit off again. It literally boosts my SMV by 1 point all by itself. It's fucking magical.

Also it was a massive struggle to get used to them, I have severe astigmatism and this contacts are not rated for that all, so they fucking hurt as fuck every time I put them in and bend around my eye. Physical pain is nothing compared to my daily mental torment of being a truecel though. So I just soldier on through the pain and discomfort of my eye. Eventually they bend into shape but then the edges are kinda rough and bury into my eye and damage my nerves. I might go blind tbh but whatever.

All the pain in the world is worth the result.

I feel so much fucking better walking with those eyes. Nobody can tell they are fake. Even I can't tell. I would have to stare at them at close range in good lighting to be able to tell.

Best decision I ever made. Eye colour mogs so hard, if you got shitskin eyes buy coloured contacts ASAP.

Trailer Ok GIF

Congratulations!

I am never taking this shit off again. It literally boosts my SMV by 1 point all by itself. It's fucking magical.

Also it was a massive struggle to get used to them, I have severe astigmatism and this contacts are not rated for that all, so they fucking hurt as fuck every time I put them in and bend around my eye. Physical pain is nothing compared to my daily mental torment of being a truecel though. So I just soldier on through the pain and discomfort of my eye. Eventually they bend into shape but then the edges are kinda rough and bury into my eye and damage my nerves. I might go blind tbh but whatever.

I feel so much fucking better walking with those eyes. Nobody can tell they are fake. Even I can't tell. I would have to stare at them at close range in good lighting to be able to tell.

Best decision I ever made. Eye colour mogs so hard, if you got shitskin eyes buy coloured contacts ASAP.
so your eyes are blue and you are still an incel. Whats the point?

so your eyes are blue and you are still an incel. Whats the point?
I am just prepping for SEAmaxxing. Making my eyes blue is just one small part of all the changes that will come together.

do people treat you differently now?

do people treat you differently now?
Yes I get treated better whenever I wear my contacts.

Though this is a minor change. I hope I;'ll get treated even better after I'm done with my Auschwitz diet and surgeries.

I want to fraud heterochromia, one hazel one brown would be :feelsohh: