[LifeFuel] or [SuicideFuel] I sit next to a cute becky.

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
13d 8h 7m
I've talked to her a couple times but I have to be the one to start and keep the conversation going. Should I even try? Assigned seats btw no one chooses to sit by me.

Last edited:
Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Subhewman
★★★★
38d 5h 25m
Put ur feet on her feet and see if she moves it away, middle school style

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
29d 18h 43m
stop giving her validation you cuck, and if doesn't start things with you then its over

Lebensmüder

Lebensmüder

Proponent Of Incel Ochlocracy; Incel With Hate
55d 7h 57m
I've talked to her a couple times but I have to be the one to start and keep the conversation going. Should I even try?
Try it unless she is unsufferable, don't get your hopes up because disappointment is more likely than success. Wish accension on all brocels still.

Lizardman

Lizardman

Recruit
★★
2d 18h 17m
I've talked to her a couple times but I have to be the one to start and keep the conversation going. Should I even try? Assigned seats btw no one chooses to sit by me.
Gigacuck, she obviously doesnt want to acknowledge your present

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

“The demons wanted my penis.”
13d 8h 7m
Try it unless she is unsufferable, don't get your hopes up because disappointment is more likely than success. Wish accension on all brocels still.
Thanks, brocel.

Heartless

Heartless

ᛋᛋProud Americelᛋᛋ 卐Racist卐Misogynist卐Degenerate卐
★★★★★
15d 11h 46m
Talk to her. Make it happen. Regardless you can possibly become anymore of an incel for failing and life is hell so might as well use this as ropefuel to homeschool if you fail that badly.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
26d 12h 42m
El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★
4d 1h 33m
If she doesnt talk you back, she doesnt want to talk to you.

The conversation should came by itself instead of you trying to talking with her al time.

I had (and still having) that problem too, tried to talk to them, but, as we dont socialize too much we lack of experience in how to make a conversation come up, and any interaction sound weird or at least, unnatural.