Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[LIFEFUEL] seeing how sad and depressed average girls are from not being able to keep chad is a good cope

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
Yes, girls comparatively have a better life than us, there is no denying that. Bust i'll have to remind you average girls don't compare themselves to us, they compare themselves to staceys and it makes them miserable. + i advice you to read on hedonic adaptation. Girls don't compare themselves to us, they don't feel happy just because they can have sex whenever they want, they want to keep a chad who love them and never cheat on them and few of them can get that.

You see them often ranting and being depressed about how all guys are cheaters asshole (translation : i'm a 5/10 i can only be chad cum dumpster snif snif), it's awesome to see how even with all of their advantages those stupid whores are still depressed and trying to win a losing battle.

Legit lifefuel.

They never seem to realise what the problem is, they say "no fuckboys" but they still go after fuckboys.

They never seem to realise what the problem is, they say "no fuckboys" but they still go after fuckboys.

Women are low IQ and go with their biological instincts (fuck Chad).

Good cope. Most girls are so effing dumb with no ability to think about the long term

They just can't help themselves, it's in their nature to go after CHAD. Fem's have extreme tunnel vision.

They realize it but have no desire to change their behavior. Foids lack self control.

It really is enjoyable.

And this society keeps saying "women aren't dumber than men". When will this cucked society learn that women are inherently stupid and follow their decisions based on emotions rather than logical and rational thought.

And this society keeps saying "women aren't dumber than men". When will this cucked society learn that women are inherently stupid and follow their decisions based on emotions rather than logical and rational thought.

And not all emotions are equal. Women have the dumbest emotions.

Women cannot be depressed.

Women cannot be depressed.

They can brother, you overestimate their ability to count their blessing and underestimate how they crave chad cock and attention.

Don't assume that women are smart, women are very dumb they think they are oppressed because they can't have chad exclusively for them JFL.

Their situation is objectively good i agree with you but they are too dumb to count their blessings.

chad is on our side.

no it's not, it just pisses me off

You see them often ranting and being depressed about how all guys are cheaters asshole (translation : i'm a 5/10 i can only be chad cum dumpster snif snif), it's awesome to see how even with all of their advantages those stupid whores are still depressed and trying to win a losing battle.
Yeah I pretty much delight in foids feeling sad about being chadless because it's a meager taste of the loneliness they inflict on us for not even considering us as substitutes.

I do feel genuinely sad for girls getting upset about other things, like not feeling like they are intelligent/skilled compared to other women and wishing they could improve themselves.

It also impresses me when their sadness is over interesting shit like feeling overly coddled and wanting to be genuinely competent at something and not just have faked success.

Honestly why are these girls in children's programming actually more complex and wholesome people than 99% of IRL foids with their flippant indulgent self-absorbed attitudes?

Aren't shows like this supposed to be role models that program them to become non-NPCs? Clearly it only educates them in a minority of cases, or else something happens to reverse the progress.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back