Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lil Tay has died

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Long story short, Lil Tay was a shocking online persona as a 9 year old social media clout person. She was always flexing money and talking so much shit to the point where people were like, "this has to be an act". Turns out she was being coersed by her mom and brother to say these things, often times with the brother standing right out of frame to direct her. Her father who had remarried (not sure if that's exactly right but he was not with the mom and didn't live with Taylor) found out what was happening and took custody of her and she seemed to be doing well in regular school/getting to be herself but it must have only been brief, because it's now out there that she might have died in a accident involving her brother. That's the short version for you. An unfortunate case of unregulated youtube child stardom (read: exploitation) gone wrong. :feelsbadman: I hope this either turns out to be a hoax or that she can finally rest if she really did die.

Eta: She did die. Details of her passing are still coming out and/or unknown. Was really hoping this was some fluke hoax. Rip Claire Hope :cryfeels:

Why am I mentioning this? Well, because she was 14 years old. Only one year older than my 13 year old cousin. I could never imagine my 13 year old cousin passing away. My heart would break into a million pieces. She means the world to me. I’m crying as I’m writing this post because Lil Tay reminded me so much of my cousin. When I read the news, it felt like it was my own cousin that died. I will protect my 13 year old cousin at all costs. I see her as my own little sister. As long as I’m alive, no one will hurt her. I am her mountain. I will watch her grow up to become a beautiful woman. I will watch her as a proud brother. :feelsokman:

@Mecoja @IncelCream @Luzifer @Med Amine @Animecel2D @Pancakecel @I respect women @AsakuraHao @turbocuckcel_7000

@Mecoja @IncelCream @Luzifer @Med Amine @Animecel2D @Pancakecel @I respect women @AsakuraHao @turbocuckcel_7000
there's only like a 99.99% chance that the vaxx killed her

now watch this
go ballistic in defense of literal demon corporations like Pfizer

Meanwhile infants are dying left and right everyday.

I have no idea who that is. Car accidents are the most common way of dying. Happens all the time.

I remember her, wasn't expecting that.

Why should we care? She was going to grow up to be a rich spoiled person who will be fucking Chad's

Why should we care? She was going to grow up to be a rich spoiled person who will be fucking Chad's

Blame...Scott Walker.

Midwit if you fell for this she’s still alive this was a marketing scheme like I stated before

we don't even know for sure
it's not confirmed and there's little proof and what's there conflicts with one another we haven't even seen her in years and we're now supposed to believe she's dead?

Too bad I didn't do it

I have no idea who that is. Car accidents are the most common way of dying. Happens all the time.
declining nowadays as cars are safer

Stopped reading at "she"