Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment List of truecels on this forum

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

walking corpse
Fakecels and normgroids run rampant on our forum for whatever reason, perhaps they find this place entertaining, want a temporary ego boost or vent but despite that there is still a large chunk of genuine trucels around.

This is a compilation of truecels I could find on the forum and they're verified, I won't be leaking anyone so don't ask, thanks for @ElTruecel for helping me compile this list. I've avoiding posted their exact height and their face rating because then it gets into doxx territory.

The criteria for this list is that they're below 175cm (5'9) and they are rated below 4/10 or LTN.

@CopingForBrutality
@Zer0/∞
@mistersinister
@universallyabhorred
@Intellau_Celistic
@SlayerSlayer ,haven't seen face but sent pics of similar people
@wereq
@BraincelsRefugee
@Truefaitholdorder
@prajeet88 ,havent seen his face but 5ft alone is truecel
@veqdera
@short , this guy I haven't seen his face but he's 4'6 which is automatically truecel
@IncelKing
@THE TRUE DIGLET
@Rabbi Schneerson

TOTAL: 15

Here is another list made by @ElTrucel but it uses a different criteria so many of those listed there will not be here

Last edited:
@Mortis opinions on this

All these ppl lowinhibmog me for showing their faces on the internet

I hate being a truey

Never began for me as a gigatruecel failure. :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Cool, guess i'm a fakecel then, nice.

Couldn't be me :feelzez:

Don't want to waste time to check but are these so called Trucels active on this forum now or are they with their GF partying ? Members active now for weekend awfully low .

I'm a legit 1/10
answering without any self hatred bias and objectively as possible, are you ugly as, more ugly, or mog Sinister and Zer0?

I'm 5'10 and highest I was ever rated was 4/10

Don't want to waste time to check but are these so called Trucels active on this forum now or are they with their GF partying ? Members active now for weekend awfully low .
yes i am here

i spend weekends in my fathers house tho

@ElTruecel why did u show him my face, I did post it publicly but still that’s kinda snakey and slimey

@ElTruecel why did u show him my face, I did post it publicly but still that’s kinda snakey and slimey
I never saw it, I just got him to help me compile the list.

Last edited:
If i'm fakecel where is my foid? I've been waiting over 30 years.

5RFGTA8W0m3KxJfKTj.webp

just woke up from a fap induced coma after browsing .is all night.I mostly sleep all day since I'm NEET.

Last edited:
The truth

cope. It doesn’t matter if your incel only matters to normies. Plus there is no such thing as dick pill it’s common sense having a small dick sucks
I am actually ugly unlike an NT coper like you that thinks he's incel because you have social anxiety.

I am actually ugly unlike an NT coper like you that thinks he's incel because you have social anxiety.
I am also ugly for the most part but denying being non NT doesn’t contribute to your issue is a cope. You are an autist like me and we have distinct qualities that fuck up any social skills irl with other guys

I am also ugly for the most part but denying being non NT doesn’t contribute to your issue is a cope. You are an autist like me and we have distinct qualities that fuck up any social skills irl with other guys
No social skills for your face. Even guys don't want to be friends with me because of my looks.

No social skills for your face.
Autism is far deeper than that it’s most just being awkward it’s worse.
Even guys don't want to be friends with me because of my looks.
No normies hate you for being autistic. Normies need to be genocided and we need to celebrate every single time a soycuck faggot kills himself over a girl and piss on their graves

Autism is far deeper than that it’s most just being awkward it’s worse.
I got angry at the kike whore who diagnosed me with it after I've done the tests because I never thought I'd be an autist.

I got angry at the kike whore who diagnosed me with it after I've done the tests because I never thought I'd be an autist.
It explains your issues socially outside of your looks boyo. Why do you think ugly low inhib subhumans social mog us

It explains your issues socially outside of your looks boyo. Why do you think ugly low inhib subhumans social mog us
I have so much shit wrong with me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I have so much shit wrong with me :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Same that’s why I said having a gf won’t help me. Man one reason I didn’t want to join this forum for so long is cuz I didn’t want my only issues to be muhh I didn’t have a girl.

I legit would not have cared that much I’m KHV dateless until like I was 20 probably. It’s that it wasn’t super uncommon here and I know some dudes who are KHHV dateless and never were close with a foid

thar be people on here who think imma fake

Same that’s why I said having a gf won’t help me. Man one reason I didn’t want to join this forum for so long is cuz I didn’t want my only issues to be muhh I didn’t have a girl.

I legit would not have cared that much I’m KHV dateless until like I was 20 probably. It’s that it wasn’t super uncommon here and I know some dudes who are KHHV dateless and never were close with a foid

Fakecels and normgroids run rampant on our forum for whatever reason, perhaps they find this place entertaining, want a temporary ego boost or vent but despite that there is still a large chunk of genuine trucels around.

This is a compilation of truecels I could find on the forum and they're verified, I won't be leaking anyone so don't ask, thanks for @ElTruecel for helping me compile this list. I've avoiding posted their exact height and their face rating because then it gets into doxx territory.

The criteria for this list is that they're below 175cm (5'9) and they are rated below 4/10 or LTN.

@CopingForBrutality
@Zer0/∞
@mistersinister
@universallyabhorred
@Intellau_Celistic
@wereq
@BraincelsRefugee
@Truefaitholdorder
@veqdera
@short , this guy I haven't seen his face but he's 4'6 which is automatically truecel
@IncelKing
@THE TRUE DIGLET
@Rabbi Schneerson

Here is another list made by @ElTrucel but it uses a different criteria so many of those listed there will not be here

Me me me me me me me

@CopingForBrutality
@Zer0/∞
@mistersinister
@universallyabhorred
@Intellau_Celistic
@wereq
@BraincelsRefugee
@Truefaitholdorder
@veqdera
@IncelKing
@THE TRUE DIGLET
@Rabbi Schneerson

I am LTN too @ElTruecel