Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Little American kids watch this cartoon - black boy is demonized because he only dates white girls

If the boys have high T they will only seek out Blonde white girls

Why talk about this shit in a kid's show, what the fuck. Let kids enjoy their childhood and innocence
For a Disney cartoon - they really pushed an obvious agenda. They know parents trust Disney, and don’t monitor what the show is actually about.

If the boys have high T they will only seek out Blonde white girls
None of the foid characters from this cartoon are attractive. I used to watch the first generation of the show way back in 2005 to 2008 when it was on television, it had its funny moments. The revamp that airs on Disney+ is just woke garbage.

I watched this cartoon, because “Hannah Montana” came on next, and I wanted to fuck Miley Cyrus.

Coomfuel for white bois who wouldn't mind dating sheboons:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Even in real life blacks prefer an obese ugly white foid than a normie black foid

Meanwhile, if the genders were reversed, it’d be all “you go girl” and “preferences” jfl fucking clown world.

Meanwhile, if the genders were reversed, it’d be all “you go girl” and “preferences” jfl fucking clown world.
That’s exactly what I just thought to myself. Little tyrone wants to date an ugly 5/10 becky, “How dare he date a white girl.” Four years later, if the tyrone gets a foid pregnant it will be, “Black men are absent fathers. How dare he not stay around.”

Thank god I grew up on spongebob and not this shit.
Yeah, I had a little foid cousin, so I watched a lot of Disney shows when I was in high school.