Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Living with your parents past a certain age shouldn’t be a death sentence

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Living with your parents past a certain age shouldn’t be a death sentence people look down on you for living with your parents past a certain because they think you’re not self sufficient because you’re not out here wageslaving on your own hardly making ends meet because rent is 2500 dollars and your job barely pays enough to survive I notice around 20-22 that’s when the stigma of living with your parents starts to appear by this age people expect you to be self reliant enough to be able to live independently without any financial support and if you can’t do that as a man then they look at you as a failure a bum a loser they look at you as every negative thing in the book as an Incel living on your own is not even worth it especially if you’re non NT or low IQ

If your parents are as wealthy as you say, just ask them to rent you out an apartment or something that you'll "contribute" to. :feelsokman:

Living with your parents past a certain age shouldn’t be a death sentence people look down on you for living with your parents past a certain because they think you’re not self sufficient because you’re not out here wageslaving on your own hardly making ends meet because rent is 2500 dollars and your job barely pays enough to survive I notice around 20-22 that’s when the stigma of living with your parents starts to appear by this age people expect you to be self reliant enough to be able to live independently without any financial support and if you can’t do that as a man then they look at you as a failure a bum a loser they look at you as every negative thing in the book as an Incel living on your own is not even worth it especially if you’re non NT or low IQ
i wanna stay at mama house for life tbh but i had to leave for college i'm about to rope now feelsgoodman

If your parents are as wealthy as you say, just ask them to rent you out an apartment or something that you'll "contribute" to. :feelsokman:
its cucked better giving me 100 dollar to get a hooka

I wonder if in previous times all sons moved out of their parents house? Probably not.

I have 3 apartments owned by me and I live with my mother. Can you believe that?

Living with your parents over the age of 18 is torture.

Because I live with parents I can save up money to spend them on copes :feelsYall:

I have 3 apartments owned by me and I live with my mother. Can you believe that?

What kind of job do you do to become that financially well-off? Why don’t you use your wealth to attract a wife?