Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Lol got all these ugly n*****s in my dms"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Sjw in the streets kkk in the sheets

EiFiNBjU4AMgiq3
EiFiNBjUcAAWsCo

And yet we got white faggots like @BummerDrummer whod say niggers are stealing his women JFL..

There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks

Foids always contradict themselves. Even animals are smarter than foids. They should just be kept in cages (in Minecraft)

She also advocates for bullying. But we all still need to bow down and respect ALL women because they're queens.

And yet we got white faggots like @BummerDrummer whod say niggers are stealing his women JFL..
Well in a racially mixed society you are going to have relationship overlap of race, so yes there are black male white female couples which directly harm my chances.
I dont. But the fucker must acknowledge his privilege and stop acting as if white men are the victims.
Yes, because the biggest social movement in 2020 isn’t literally anti white (blm). Whites have it hardest bar none. I don’t see Indians getting shit on by BLM...

Yes, because the biggest social movement in 2020 isn’t literally anti white (blm). Whites have it hardest bar none. I don’t see Indians getting shit on by BLM...

Indians get shit on by everyone. You would rope as a curry.

Indians get shit on by everyone. You would rope as a curry.
You would rope as a white guy easily. Current society and media says that being white is bad and you need to be ashamed and guilty. Other racial groups are invading your country and ruining it, people are beating whites in the street while the government actively supports it.

what, do you get called a street shitter? Imagine being beaten to death in Detroit for being white because a Jew told some niggers you‘re evil

Both bummer and anyone who takes the opposite stance (like possibly you or the OP idk) are cherrypicking. All white foids are racist, but the rate at which they like BBC is neither astonishingly high or low is my estimation.

Both bummer and anyone who takes the opposite stance (like possibly you or the OP idk) are cherrypicking. All white foids are racist, but the rate at which they like BBC is neither astonishingly high or low is my estimation.
White foids are the most "racially loyal" group of foids, it's just that mayo"cels" won't stop bitching.

Indians get shit on by everyone.
tbhtbh. racists dont like them because they are brown and SJWs dont like them because they think all Indian men are "show bobs and vagine" rapists.

White foids are the most "racially loyal" group of foids, it's just that mayo"cels" won't stop bitching.
Don't the stats show that black foids are the most racially loyal? Anyway white foids like their rich chads & betabuxxers to put them up in a nice house in the suburbs, that's true. But in the bedroom, it's anyone's guess how much BBC they prefer to gobble down in secret. Could be none at all, could be a bunch but it's common enough.

But curries shit everywhere so that evens it out

We are balancing things out by shitting on the street.
tbhtbh. racists dont like them because they are brown and SJWs dont like them because they think all Indian men are "show bobs and vagine" rapists.

Only case when leftists and right wingers are united in their views JFL.

Iam not saying he didnt go through hard times. And i do feel bad when any incel gets bullied. All iam saying is theres no sympathy for us curries when people shit on us.

Why do white women in particular virtue signal so much

Don't the stats show that black foids are the most racially loyal? Anyway white foids like their rich chads & betabuxxers to put them up in a nice house in the suburbs, that's true. But in the bedroom, it's anyone's guess how much BBC they prefer to gobble down in secret. Could be none at all, could be a bunch but it's common enough.
I think in terms of preference, white foids are the most loyal, because white men are the most desirable.

In terms of actual relationship pairings, I'm not sure. Black foids do have the lowest SMV compared to other racial groups of foids.

My stance is and will always be the following. (for men)

Whites > Niggers > latino men > ricecels > curries.
You would rope as a white guy easily. Current society and media says that being white is bad and you need to be ashamed and guilty. Other racial groups are invading your country and ruining it, people are beating whites in the street while the government actively supports it.

what, do you get called a street shitter? Imagine being beaten to death in Detroit for being white because a Jew told some niggers you‘re evil

Curries get beaten up all the time, media doesnt even report it. Either ways my point is that black men, while being higher SMV than curry or ricemen, are still not as coveted by foids as white men.

This isnt the same as saying there cant be white incels or nigger chads.

Last edited:
she wouldn't say shit if meeks was in her dms.

Why do white women in particular virtue signal so much

Gives them a sense of moral superiority so they can pass judgement on others while being degenerate fkin whores.

Black foids do have the lowest SMV compared to other racial groups of foids.
Not for long.
My stance is and will always be the following. (for men)

Whites > Niggers > latino men > ricecels > curries.
Alright. I would say latino > kpop rice > white/black (hard to tell with how societies going) > curry > non kpop rice

Last edited:
All WHITE WOMEN ARE RACIST PIGS

Women in a nutshell, virtual signaling and wishing the death of men she deems undesirable at the same time.

Not for long.

Alright. I would say latino > kpop rice > white/black (hard to tell with how societies going) > curry > non kpop rice
Jfl you really think Latinos and rice are above White?
And what's K-pop rice? All rices are the same to foids.
It goes like this White > Latino > Black > Rice > Sandnigger/Curry

Curries get killed regularly. Imagine being killed by some white who thought you were a sandnigger muslim.

The tolerant left

Only Chang can ascend . Kpop won't work for an average rice
cope I know a 5'5 rice who kpop maxxed with surgery and ascended. koreacel=fakecel

Only Chang can ascend . Kpop won't work for an average rice
Why not? They got the low hairlines and twink frames. All they need is some skin bleach and cocky cosmopolitan swagger and they're good to go.

No luck with Tyrones, eh Stacy?

Curries get killed regularly. Imagine being killed by some white who thought you were a sandnigger muslim.
yeah but that's not in your home country. This is in white nations where white people are the ones being attacked. I hope all curries get killed in white countries, I hope all blacks and browns in general get killed in white countries. At the same time, I hope all white people in non white countries also get killed. No need trespassing on each others racial territory.

No one takes @BummerDrummer seriously. He's like the class clown. Kinda likable but still a joke.
Ok bro, says the guy who never posts any studies to back up any of his claim and gets BTFO'd by me every time because I have actual sources.
It's weird how your logic works, but it's very obvious when you deflect and run away or use ad hominem that it is not static.

Ok bro, says the guy who never posts any studies to back up any of his claims.
It's weird how your logic works, but it's very obvious when you deflect and run away that it is not static.
Post studies for the class clown?

It's like a kid telling me santa is real and then me posting studies to dissprove it.