Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Lol got all these ugly n*****s in my dms"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Stopped reading right there because the rest of your post is likely as disingenuous as this statement. The white supremacists who do exist are irrelevant and have such little influence they might as well not exist
What a weird hill to die on lol Apparently you know the exact membership for the multitude of white supremacy organizations and have personally confirmed that there is no intersection between those members and people in places of power. Now I'm guessing, rather conviently, the black supremacist are the ones with the REAL power and next you're going to tell me they are secretly harvesting white peoples organs. Good idea not reading my post. There is an IQ limit and you don't meet it. I'm so fucking done with this thread lol

Last edited:
What a weird hill to die on lol Apparently you know the exact membership for the multitude of white supremacy organizations and have personally confirmed that there is no intersection between those members and people in places of power. Good idea not reading my post. There is an IQ limit and you don't meet it. I'm so fucking done with this thread lol
It's the jews who are in power and partially responsible for keeping you down, brocel. Trump is jewish. Things are not like you think it is.

I NEVER SAID ANYONE WAS KEEPING ME DOWN. Do anyone of you read the post you reply to?
You as black people. You talked about it. All that shit, it's mostly jews, not whites. Jfl at thinking there's actual nazis in power in america... Those in power gobble israel's dick hard, would never let that slide.

JFL its a good thing you never had to interact with @Ledgemund you ogga booga (his favorite phrase during arguments)

Also just block @BummerDrummer, you aren't going to miss out on anything by blocking him, some users I actually paused for a bit before blocking them because they actually had things of substance to say, but Bummer is probably some racist 16 year old with too much free time on his hands that never discusses anything seriously

Nothing of value is lost by blocking him so do yourself a favor lol
Yea I blocked Bummer too. He's low IQ and a stormfrontcel. Really long drawn out sentences saying really nothing.
I can't take the stormfrontcels in this forum seriously. Their foids are the most loyal by far and white people as a group are the most cohesive by far yet they get hopping mad at a few white foids being with black men. WMAF couples are still the most common IR pairing by far.

Which leads me to the fact that they have no problem committing ethnocide against Asian men (WHILE ruthlessly poking fun about us) yet whine about muh white genocide.

This forum is full of stormfrontcels.

Last edited:
Their foids are the most loyal by far and white people as a group are the most cohesive by far yet they get hopping mad at a few white foids being with black men. WMAF couples are still the most common IR pairing by far.

Which leads me to the fact that they have no problem committing ethnocide against Asian men (WHILE ruthlessly poking fun about us) yet whine about muh white genocide.

Why does it matter if white women are just slightly more likely to date within their race in US than black women? Considering how much worse black men treat their women, how much likely they are to bail at birth and how much poorer they are compared to white men black women are far more loyal.

But that does not matter. Black and Asian men have countries where they are a 99% majority and they are not competing with any other race. You claim ethnicide against Asians but China alone has more Asians than there are whites in entire world and it is nearly 100% Asian.

You're free to name one Asian country that has a 40-50% non Asian city like London who is almost 50% non white. You're free to name one African country where whites are mass migrating to and are growing in numbers.

Ethnic whiners on here could just go back to their ancestral homelands and hardly ever see a white face there. if American whites go to Paris France they are greeted by a few million Asian, Arabs and Africans.

what, do you get called a street shitter? Imagine being beaten to death in Detroit for being white because a Jew told some niggers you‘re evil
Brutal
Iam not saying he didnt go through hard times. And i do feel bad when any incel gets bullied. All iam saying is theres no sympathy for us curries when people shit on us.
Curries get mad disrespected and get fail halo like crazy, obviously. But nobody is trying to exterminate them (and succeeding). It's a different kind of issue
Their foids are the most loyal by far and white people as a group are the most cohesive by far
No they're the most uncohesive and self hating group by far

Last edited:
Yea I blocked Bummer too. He's low IQ and a stormfrontcel. Really long drawn out sentences saying really nothing.
I can't take the stormfrontcels in this forum seriously. Their foids are the most loyal by far and white people as a group are the most cohesive by far yet they get hopping mad at a few white foids being with black men. WMAF couples are still the most common IR pairing by far.

Stay mad fragile bugman. I like how it’s always the ethnics/progressive whites that block people. If being a “stormfrontcel” means not being a little bitch and being proud of your race and understanding races are different then yeah, I am one. Proud to be one as well.
Indeed

What a weird hill to die on lol Apparently you know the exact membership for the multitude of white supremacy organizations and have personally confirmed that there is no intersection between those members and people in places of power. Now I'm guessing, rather conviently, the black supremacist are the ones with the REAL power and next you're going to tell me they are secretly harvesting white peoples organs. Good idea not reading my post. There is an IQ limit and you don't meet it. I'm so fucking done with this thread lol
Who own the media? Who owns banking? Who owns Hollywood? Who makes up 50% of the world's billionaires despite making up less than 1% of the world's population? Who owns 2 trillion dollars and giga mogs all billionaires anyway?

1558730993672.png

1520238165410.jpg

Mutt's law.
lmao

Last edited:
Jesus Christ the second incel race war is about to begin

Stay mad fragile bugman. I like how it’s always the ethnics/progressive whites that block people. If being a “stormfrontcel” means not being a little bitch and being proud of your race and understanding races are different then yeah, I am one. Proud to be one as well.

Being proud of your race while claiming to be incel. JFL.

I hate my race and the cunts of my race are the reason why i rot here.
Curries get mad disrespected and get fail halo like crazy, obviously. But nobody is trying to exterminate them (and succeeding). It's a different kind of issue

No one is exterminating whites. Racemixing is something white whores engage in by choice.

Last edited:
Who own the media? Who owns banking? Who owns Hollywood? Who makes up 50% of the world's billionaires despite making up less than 1% of the world's population? Who owns 2 trillion dollars and giga mogs all billionaires anyway?

1558730993672.png

1520238165410.jpg

View attachment 340617

View attachment 340616

lmao
My argument was not that tiny hats dont control shit. I know they do. I had a problem with the assertion that supremacy organizations might as well not exist.

And yet we got white faggots like @BummerDrummer whod say niggers are stealing his women JFL..
Southern/Eastern European and African men are 100% stealing white women in Central Europe. This is not something we pulled out of our asses, it's the truth.

Fact is: white men's T levels are sinking. The number of chads is decreasing. White men's smv is on the same as blacks, at least in Germany from my experience.

Racist cumskin foids are irrelevant(just like the racist cumskins here).

Being proud of your race while claiming to be incel. JFL.
Yeah. I’m proud of being a straight white male. The world might suck but atleast I was not born a woman or a mentally deranged faggot

Foids always contradict themselves. Even animals are smarter than foids. They should just be kept in cages (in Minecraft)
Foids deserve way worse treatment than animals do in Harvest Moon 64.

Foids deserve way worse treatment than animals do in Harvest Moon 64.
The deserve worse treatment than the Jews who were experimented on by deathshead in Wolfenstein

The deserve worse treatment than the Jews who were experimented on by deathshead in Wolfenstein
They deserve worse treatment than snitches who get caught in Brazilian slums in Counter Strike 1.6 Rio's map.

They deserve worse treatment than snitches who get caught in Brazilian slums in Counter Strike 1.6 Rio's map.
They deserve worse treatment than the people who got tortured by the Butcher in modern warfare 2019