Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Lol got all these ugly n*****s in my dms"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Post studies for the class clown?

It's like a kid telling me santa is real and then me posting studies to dissprove it.
Well it's pretty obvious who's the clown because one of us only argues in Ad hominem and the other actually brings up studies and sources. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. Literally every time we get into an argument you get btfo'd then go "Dn rd + (Insert ad hominem here)".

I even took an argument to PM's and you pussied out and just ad hominem'd out of it. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

yeah but that's not in your home country. This is in white nations where white people are the ones being attacked. I hope all curries get killed in white countries, I hope all blacks and browns in general get killed in white countries. At the same time, I hope all white people in non white countries also get killed. No need trespassing on each others racial territory.

Is that you in that video posted up there? Fucking brutal. Can't you get Eye surgery for that?

Well it's pretty obvious who's the clown because one of us only argues in Ad hominem and the other actually brings up studies and sources. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. Literally every time we get into an argument you get btfo'd then go "Dn rd + (Insert ad hominem here)".

I even took an argument to PM's and you pussied out and just ad hominem'd out of it. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Bruh you wrote 5 paragraphs you learned from youtube and qz sources, you really expected me to read

Bruh you wrote 5 paragraphs you learned from youtube and qz sources, you really expected me to read
>bruh you wrote 5 paragraphs
Well no shit thats what an argument is, If you don't have the ability and capacity to argue then don't argue. If you are going to argue it's expected you write "5 paragraphs" (which was closer to like 3) and make the effort to have some kind of conversation.

>bruh you wrote 5 paragraphs
Well no shit thats what an argument is, If you don't have the ability and capacity to argue then don't argue. If you are going to argue it's expected you write "5 paragraphs" (which was closer to like 3) and make the effort to have some kind of conversation.
You put in effort to argue with a serious person, you don't put in effort to argue with bummerdrummer :feelskek: I don't argue about santa with kids

You put in effort to argue with a serious person, you don't put in effort to argue with bummerdrummer :feelskek: I don't argue about santa with kids
What is santa in this analogy. More ad hominem. Sigh...It must really suck being so invested in your worldview you got from worldstar or wewuzkangz.org

If "santa" is the decline of the white race, then surely you'd also believe in santa too? You've said multiple times whites are going extinct, so surely that would mean white people have it pretty bad to be going extinct, i.E be the victims of ethnocide (In your own words). I never understand it. Either whites are supergods who fuck all the women through JBW and ethnics are ugly incels who have it the worst, or whites have it the worst because they are victims of ethnocide and mass migrations ruining the nations. You cannot have it both ways

And yet we got white faggots like @BummerDrummer whod say niggers are stealing his women JFL..

JFL its a good thing you never had to interact with @Ledgemund you ogga booga (his favorite phrase during arguments)

Also just block @BummerDrummer, you aren't going to miss out on anything by blocking him, some users I actually paused for a bit before blocking them because they actually had things of substance to say, but Bummer is probably some racist 16 year old with too much free time on his hands that never discusses anything seriously

Nothing of value is lost by blocking him so do yourself a favor lol

I dont get why you take a white supremacist seriously.

Last edited:
JFL its a good thing you never had to interact with @Ledgemund you ogga booga (his favorite phrase during arguments)

Also just block @BummerDrummer, you aren't going to miss out on anything by blocking him, some users I actually paused for a bit before blocking them because they actually had things of substance to say, but Bummer is probably some racists 16 year old with too much free time on his hands that never discusses anything seriously

Nothing of value is lost by blocking him so do yourself a favor lol
if you are pseudointellectual nigger you should block me yes. Leave it to a minority to be the most fragile.
:soy: :soy:

if you are pseudointellectual nigger you should block me yes. Leave it to a minority to be the most fragile.
:soy: :soy:
This right here is why everyone shits on whites and why you aren't a victim.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

This right here is why everyone shits on whites and why you aren't a victim.

View attachment 340340

You are my favorite poster, btw. JFL. :feelskek:

Also, and if you're curious, that account doesn't exist anymore. I imagine the twitter lynch mob had a field day with this roast and/or she got banned.

FOIDS: KKK in the sheets, SJW in the streets.

Foids always contradict themselves. Even animals are smarter than foids. They should just be kept in cages (in Minecraft)
The only thing ER did wrong was not kill more holes (in minecraft).

You are my favorite poster, btw. JFL. :feelskek:

Also, and if you're curious, that account doesn't exist anymore. I imagine the twitter lynch mob had a field day with this roast and/or she got banned.

FOIDS: KKK in the sheets, SJW in the streets.
Thanks brocel.

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Also I'm surprised any action was even taken against her. Her being a woman and all lmao

Females really don’t believe in anything aside from their constant pursuit to secure the most desirable partner they can possibly get. They are just swept up in movements created by men.

Last edited:
B-but n*****s are stealing all muh white women, I saw it on blacked.com! :feelstastyman:

Well in a racially mixed society you are going to have relationship overlap of race, so yes there are black male white female couples which directly harm my chances.

Yes, because the biggest social movement in 2020 isn’t literally anti white (blm). Whites have it hardest bar none. I don’t see Indians getting shit on by BLM...
Whites have it hardest in what? I am so sick and tired of this white victim card. Just because the media and politicians are pandering to us black people doesn't mean we are actually having it better. White people still make more money, live longer and in better conditions, hold more ceo and high ranking positions, are more preferred on the dating market, etc. Now mind you I am not saying it's white people fault that these things are true (though it technically is but that is a WHOLE other conversation I don't expect to have here), but just pointing them out. Racism is for non-intellectuals who can't maintain superiorty based on their accolades so they have to rely on something they didn't even earn to feel good about themselves. That goes for both black and white racist. As for black claiming they are victims, most of the intelligent people among our race look at the looters and rioters as idiots. You wouldn't see that because they don't put us on TV, but I am around educated black people who earn good wages and none of them support this shit.

True. Too bad he couldn’t get through the door (in Minecraft)
brootal doorpill, just another hole he couldn't enter (as doors are essentially holes in the wall).

Whites have it hardest in what? I am so sick and tired of this white victim card. Just because the media and politicians are pandering to us black people doesn't mean we are actually having it better.
That’s exactly what it means. When a race is rising in prominence other races get a decrease in prominence. Everyone is taking le knee for white supremacy and supporting black power.
White people still make more money, live longer and in better conditions, hold more ceo and high ranking positions, are more preferred on the dating market, etc.
That’s not a society virtue thing like blm. That’s just white people working hard and doing shit, the same reason Asians per population percentage mog whites in their familial wealth.
As for black claiming they are victims, most of the intelligent people among our race look at the looters and rioters as idiots. You wouldn't see that because they don't put us on TV, but I am around educated black people who earn good wages and none of them support this shit.
Ofc they don’t put anyone with common sense on TV, but it’s irrefutable to say blacks aren’t disproportionately seen in media and shit and have NEVER been demonized my mainstream. Whites are demonized every single day

That’s not a society virtue thing like blm. That’s just white people working hard and doing shit, the same reason Asians per population percentage mog whites in their familial wealth.
I would be careful with that one. I don't want to get into a whole diatribe but black people in this country didn't end up the way they are by accident. There were coordinated efforts to keep us in ghettos and those policies had LONG lasting effects. And this is coming from a black man who is as unbiased as one could be. I have no problem calling out other blacks for doing foolish or criminal things, but to imply they are all just lazy and white people are just naturally hard working...no. There is an entire rabbit hole which dictates how the inner city was created and black people were funneled into. Any notions of blacks being gentically predisposed to crime and poverty or just lazy can die at the door.

With all that said though, don't take what the media throws at you to heart. Neither you nor any other white man should be ashamed for being white. BLM is a joke and so is MSM. Smart people know that and ignore it. They are pandering to blacks and immigrants to garner votes. Its what democrats do. Funnel in minorities and convince them that a vote for democrats is a vote for anti racism. Its all bullshit and I hate it. I am sure you do too.

Whites have it hardest in what? I am so sick and tired of this white victim card. Just because the media and politicians are pandering to us black people doesn't mean we are actually having it better. White people still make more money, live longer and in better conditions, hold more ceo and high ranking positions, are more preferred on the dating market, etc. Now mind you I am not saying it's white people fault that these things are true (though it technically is but that is a WHOLE other conversation I don't expect to have here), but just pointing them out. Racism is for non-intellectuals who can't maintain superiorty based on their accolades so they have to rely on something they didn't even earn to feel good about themselves. That goes for both black and white racist. As for black claiming they are victims, most of the intelligent people among our race look at the looters and rioters as idiots. You wouldn't see that because they don't put us on TV, but I am around educated black people who earn good wages and none of them support this shit.

JFL dude don't bother with that guy, he's a troll, he'll probably respond to your comment with an image like this:
8e53778f-e8d9-4de0-935d-cac4a02aacf5.jpg

I'm not even joking, that's how these guys operate, he doesn't care what you have to say anyways because you are "inferior", you can't reason with a racist, either way no point in trying to convince some random loser online you are "one of the good ones", what does it matter if he changes his mind

I dont. But the fucker must acknowledge his privilege and stop acting as if white men are the victims.

Women are born with the natural instinct to detect the level of misogyny in your posts on obscure sites like this one.
Whites are being forced at gun point to let foreigners invade the country. We are being preyed upon

JFL dude don't bother with that guy, he's a troll, he'll probably respond to your comment with an image like this:

I'm not even joking, that's how these guys operate, he doesn't care what you have to say anyways because you are "inferior", you can't reason with a racist, either way no point in trying to convince some random loser online you are "one of the good ones", what does it matter if he changes his mind
I appreciate the heads up but I think its always good to try and provide some level headed responses in these situations. A lot of people have a bad image of black people, especially black men, as overly aggressive and combative. And I don't all the way blame them for that because a lot of us put that out there. I try to engage civilly where I can.

yeah but that's not in your home country. This is in white nations where white people are the ones being attacked. I hope all curries get killed in white countries, I hope all blacks and browns in general get killed in white countries. At the same time, I hope all white people in non white countries also get killed. No need trespassing on each others racial territory.
Reminder that whites brought blacks to USA as slaves in the 1600-1800s. Whites did this to themselves :lul:.

Reminder that whites brought blacks to USA as slaves in the 1600-1800s. Whites did this to themselves :lul:.
54889D8E 097C 455E 934F 9058D2E07E41

WHITE WOMEN WERE A MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!

I would be careful with that one. I don't want to get into a whole diatribe but black people in this country didn't end up the way they are by accident. There were coordinated efforts to keep us in ghettos and those policies had LONG lasting effects. And this is coming from a black man who is as unbiased as one could be. I have no problem calling out other blacks for doing foolish or criminal things, but to imply they are all just lazy and white people are just naturally hard working...no. There is an entire rabbit hole which dictates how the inner city was created and black people were funneled into. Any notions of blacks being gentically predisposed to crime and poverty or just lazy can die at the door.

You claim to be unbiased while claiming some invisble white supremacist rules are holding black people down. Fuck off. You're anti white whether you wish to admit it or not. You're the same type of person who would claim all African countries are underdeveloped because of "da white man" despite the fact that they were underdeveloped for centuries before that.

But I will give you a benefit of the doubt and allow you to name one racist policy which was designed to hold your race down in the past 40 years. I already know you won't be able to name one hence the "long lasting effects". Sadly these "effects" will last for 50 100 or 400 more years and you will find another race to blame for your problems once caucasians are whiped out.

The negroids of Haiti killed every European man on their side of the island and then proceeded to abandon farms and allow the infrastructure to deteriorate completely. They then dressed up and called themselves generals despite most of them not being a commander of any army. They practiced vodoo, human sacrifice and cannibalism.

Last edited:
You claim to be unbiased while claiming some invisble white supremacist rules are holding black people down. Fuck off. You're anti white whether you wish to admit it or not. You're the same type of person who would claim all African countries are underdeveloped because of "da white man" despite the fact that they were underdeveloped for centuries before that.

But I will give you a benefit of the doubt and allow you to name one racist policy which was designed to hold your race down in the past 40 years. I already know you won't be able to name one hence the "long lasting effects". Sadly these "effects" will last for 50 100 or 400 more years and you will find another race to blame for your problems once caucasians are whiped out.
First off, this is a terrible first post. White supremacist are not invisible. They literally exist as do black ones. They have public groups and forums and actively protest against race mixing and want to bring back segregation. Not sure where that comment is coming from. I am also not anti white. If you somehow decided I was based on the quoted post you are an idiot and I don't want to talk to you. Also, why are you insisting on a 40 year period? My post didn't imply that policies were being created today, I specifically said there WERE coordinated efforts. I don't blame any race for my problems and neither do any black people I know. Do you think enslavement of a people, the creation of exclusionary policies like redlining, and the boxing out of career advancement would not have decades of effect? The problem with people like you is anytime someone even brings up these things at all you assume they want to absolve themselves of responsibility. You are arguing a straw man and again, TERRIBLE first post.

Last edited:
First off, this is a terrible first post. White supremacist are not invisible. They literally exist as do black ones. They have public groups and forums and actively protest against race mixing and want to bring back segregation. Not sure where that comment is coming from. I am also not anti white. If you somehow decided I was based on the quoted post you are an idiot and I don't want to talk to you. Also, why are you insisting on a 40 year period? My post didn't imply that policies were being created today, I specifically said there WERE coordinated efforts. I don't blame any race for my problems and neither do any black people I know. You are arguing a straw man and again, TERRIBLE first post.

Small obscure groups have no real political power in US. All "white supremacists" in US combined have less money under their thumb than one negroid ball player. Why am I insisting on a 40 year old period? Because you can't claim racial policies of 1920's have any effect on you who were born in a completely different time where your race is actually privileged.

You can get a job over a better white man simply because they are looking for a diversity hire.

My stance is and will always be the following. (for men)

Whites > Niggers > latino men > ricecels > curries.

Curries get beaten up all the time, media doesnt even report it. Either ways my point is that black men, while being higher SMV than curry or ricemen, are still not as coveted by foids as white men.

This isnt the same as saying there cant be white incels or nigger chads.

Whites>Latinos>Niggers>ricecels>curries....

FTFY...

Small obscure groups have no real political power in US. All "white supremacists" in US combined have less money under their thumb than one negroid ball player. Why am I insisting on a 40 year old period? Because you can't claim racial policies of 1920's have any effect on you who were born in a completely different time where your race is actually privileged.

You can get a job over a better white man simply because they are looking for a diversity hire.
Did tyrone fuck you mother and not call her back? I want you to look at the way I write vs. the way you write. You want to know what hate looks like, look in the mirror kid (I am quite certain you are a child). "Negroid ball player". Where is that coming from? Did tyrone fuck your oneitis? I never claimed 1920s laws were keeping ME down. I earned a degree in tech and work as a software developer. I am doing just fine on that front. But not everyone had the opportunities I was afforded and they are the ones more so directly affected by these stratified effects. You are an angry child but you will grow out of it. The only things you know about black people are what you read online. I can all but guarentee you don't speak to any in real life. I on the other hand do, as well as work with them and live around them. The same goes for white people. Plenty of them in my area. You're racist tunnel vision makes for very ignorant takes.

Last edited:
A lot of people have a bad image of black people, especially black men, as overly aggressive and combative

If you think any conversation on an incel forum with losers in life is going to make a difference with respect to this issue I don't know what drugs you are on but its some good shit

You gain nothing by convincing anyone here that "were not like that", you are literally preaching to the wrong crowd

Don't you get it, these guys don't care, the white racists you are trying to convince have shitty lives where they feel worthless and they need something to feel superior/good about, so there is nothing you could tell them to convince them of anything, you might as well tell them to kill themselves, because they need these beliefs to have any sense of self worth so they don't off themselves

Either way I don't know why so many blacks are always so eager to try and convince random whites that "were not all violent", who gives a fuck if some random fucker on the internet thinks you are a "typical nigger"?

Any of these guys going to help you get a job? - NO
Help you get laid? - NO
Help you get rich? - NO

So the question is, why do you even care?
The negroids of Haiti killed every European man on their side of the island and then proceeded to abandon farms and allow the infrastructure to deteriorate completely. They then dressed up and called themselves generals despite most of them not being a commander of any army. They practiced vodoo, human sacrifice and cannibalism.

Ok

Last edited:
Did tyrone fuck you mother and not call her back? I want you to look at the way I write vs. the way you write. You want to know what hate looks like, look in the mirror kid (I am quite certain you are a child). "Negroid ball player". Where is that coming from? Did tyrone fuck your oneitis? I never claimed 1920s laws were keeping ME down. I earned a degree in tech and work as a software developer. I am doing just fine on that front. But not everyone had the opportunities I was afforded and they are the ones more so directly affected by these stratified effects. You are an angry child but you will grow out of it.

Muuh deek. The case of Haiti explains how false your victimhood is. Even if black Americans genocided the white population like Haitians did you would just let the nature take over once prosperous plantations and allow the infrastructure to deteriorate. In just 100 years you would completely butcher the language and then LARP as white people by dressing up in their clothes and calling each other GENERAL.

That is exactly what happened to Haiti + vodoo, human sacrifice and cannibalism. I am having issues uploading a book called "where black rules white" explaining this well.

If you think any conversation on an incel forum with losers in life is going to make a difference with respect to this issue I don't know what drugs you are on but its some good shit

You gain nothing by convincing anyone here that "were not like that", you are literally preaching to the wrong crowd

Don't you get it, these guys don't care, the white racists you are trying to convince have shitty lives where they feel worthless and they need something to feel superior/good about, so there is nothing you could tell them to convince them of anything, you might as well tell them to kill themselves, because they need these beliefs to have any sense of self worth so they don't off themselves

Either way I don't know why blacks are always so eager to trying and convince white people that "were not all violent", who gives a fuck if some random fucker on the internet thinks you are a "typical nigger"?

Any of these guys going to help you get a job - NO
Help you get laid - NO
Help you get rich - NO

So the question is, why do you even care?

Ok
I get you bruh I do. I do what I do because it feels right. Not because I feel like I have to. Its more so for me than anyone else. And I'm not preaching either. My other post aren't about this shit. I come here to cope, talk foids and philosophy, and survive. But if there is an opportunity to throw my voice into this kind of conversation, most likely I will do it, and I will at least try not to get angry. People like @insanus virginem make that hard, but I still try.

Racial hierarchy 2020:

Middle Eastern > Indian > Asian > Black > Latino > White

Whoever uses twitter is negative temperature iq levels of retarded

Muuh deek. The case of Haiti explains how false your victimhood is. Even if black Americans genocided the white population like Haitians did you would just let the nature take over once prosperous plantations and allow the infrastructure to deteriorate. In just 100 years you would completely butcher the language and then LARP as white people by dressing up in their clothes and calling each other GENERAL.

That is exactly what happened to Haiti + vodoo, human sacrifice and cannibalism. I am having issues uploading a book called "where black rules white" explaining this well.
I really don't understand the point you're arguing. Who is talking about white genocide? What is wrong with you people? All I said was government policies (slavery, segregation, jim crow laws, the welfare state, and redlining) had long lasting affects on black people. That is literally ALL I said. I never said I was a victim (I went out of my way to say I wasn't). I never said white people should die. I never said black people were better. I really want to understand, who are you arguing with. If I ran this forum I would ban you because you aren't here for any kind of discourse. You have an agenda. I don't even think you read my post. You need serious help

Foids always contradict themselves. Even animals are smarter than foids. They should just be kept in cages (in Minecraft)
Too much work, also I don't want to clean foid cages

I get you bruh I do. I do what I do because it feels right. Not because I feel like I have to. Its more so for me than anyone else. And I'm not preaching either. My other post aren't about this shit. I come here to cope, talk foids and philosophy, and survive. But if there is an opportunity to throw my voice into this kind of conversation, most likely I will do it, and I will at least try not to get angry. People like @insanus virginem make that hard, but I still try.

It doesn't take a look at your grey name colour to tell that you are new to interacting with users on this forum, over time (in a year or so) you'll realize that its a waste of time and effort to even bother with some users and its best to just block them and instead interact with users who are actually rational and can also advise you

One day I'm telling you, it will reach a point where you are mid typing out your response, and you'll just erase the entire thing and not bother and go get something to eat and watch a show or something lol

It doesn't take a look at your grey name colour to tell that you are new to interacting with users on this forum, over time (in a year or so) you'll realize that its a waste of time and effort to even bother with some users and its best to just block them and instead interact with users who are actually rational and can also advise you

One day I'm telling you, it will reach a point where you are mid typing out your response, and you'll just erase the entire thing and not bother and go get something to eat and watch a show or something lol
After reading that retarded white genocide post above this one, I think I'm already close to that point. lol You're right, maybe in a different forum I would go the distance but as you said earlier, any racist here is probably using racism as a cope, which means they will cling to it the same way a fiend does a needle.

Foids have no real convictions. They only care about gaining social approval so they go with whatever issue is popular at any given moment.

First off, this is a terrible first post. White supremacist are not invisible. They literally exist as do black ones.
Stopped reading right there because the rest of your post is likely as disingenuous as this statement. The white supremacists who do exist are irrelevant and have such little influence they might as well not exist