Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Look at this retarded greycel trying to get my pictures to blackmail me JFL - FORUM DRAMA

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★

"I know a lot about female gaze"... Look at this fucking fakecel retard, pretty sure this is a FOID too, also foidaviworshipp.

Conclusion: 100% fakecel ban pls

@uglylatino

Fucking spamming my PM messages to try to get my picture, greycel behaviour. JFL I don't trust most users on this website and I would never send a picture to those I do trust anyway, the only time any of you will ever get my picture is if you meet me up in real life or when I ascend.

Ban this retard @uglylatino

I'm not a foid and niga I just feel bad for you cuz you spend almost 30 dollars for a face analysis when ngas like us can do it for free jfl

I'm not a foid and niga I just feel bad for you cuz you spend almost 30 dollars for a face analysis when ngas like us can do it for free jfl
Looksmax more better than your rating and facial analysis

Worth it because Rehab Room will give me good analysis and I trust him not to give me fake rating and also I trust him not to release my information.

60% - GrAY chad worshipper
I worship chads because I want to be like them one day

The surgeons at the Lithuanian clinic will give me a proper facial analysis and advice not some random greycel on a fucking incel forum JFL

The surgeons at the Lithuanian clinic will give me a proper facial analysis and advice not some random greycel on a fucking incel forum JFL
Most surgeons will just try to manipulate you stupid niger

Worth it because Rehab Room will give me good analysis and I trust him not to give me fake rating and also I trust him not to release my information.
Wasn't going to leak either way don't know why you made this post just felt bad that a retard paid 30$ over a rating

Most surgeons will just try to manipulate you stupid niger
JFL why would they try to manipulate me when I pay them?

I know I need surgery, I will ask them to give me face analysis to see what will be the best improvement, they already know they will get my money so what is there to manipulate me on? You think those surgeons are intentionally malicious and will try to fuck up my face for no reason? :lul:

Wasn't going to leak either way don't know why you made this post just felt bad that a retard paid 30$ over a rating
Because you spamming me 10 messages in a row to get my picture, this is not normal behavior, you obviously want to scam or blackmail me or some shit.

@uglylatino Least obvious chads worshipper

@uglylatino , this niggers want chads to love him

JFL why would they try to manipulate me when I pay them?

I know I need surgery, I will ask them to give me face analysis to see what will be the best improvement, they already know they will get my money so what is there to manipulate me on? You think those surgeons are intentionally malicious and will try to fuck up my face for no reason? :lul:
Seen it happen and a lot of surgeons will try to manipulate when you contact them I seen it before I can send proof

Seen it happen and a lot of surgeons will try to manipulate when you contact them I seen it before I can send proof
What are they going to manipulate me into?

I agree to the procedure, what is there to manipulate? JFL you think they will actively work against me and try to deform my face for fun or something? Why the fuck would they do that retard, if their customers wouldn't be happy they would tank their ratings and they wouldn't get new customers.

Because you spamming me 10 messages in a row to get my picture, this is not normal behavior, you obviously want to scam or blackmail me or some shit.
Niger why will I black male a randy I was doing it cuz of kind heart just felt bad for you spending 30$ for an face rating but your dumb ass already made a public post out of this

I was doing it cuz of kind heart
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I WILL SHOW JMY FACE IN REAL LIFE COME

YOU DARE?

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER COME HERE

MEET ME THERE MOTHERFUCKER NEXT WEEK YOU CAN SEE MY FACE THERE WHEN I SHANK YOU

What are they going to manipulate me into?

I agree to the procedure, what is there to manipulate? JFL you think they will actively work against me and try to deform my face for fun or something? Why the fuck would they do that retard, if their customers wouldn't be happy they would tank their ratings and they wouldn't get new customers.
Nigga I already contact a surgeon that retard knew I was going to pay him but tried manipulating me saying I have good features but how my nose could get shorter and how my lips could be smaller trying to make me get more surgery so they can make more money because it a business stupid niger

Nigga I already contact a surgeon that retard knew I was going to pay him but tried manipulating me saying I have good features but how my nose could get shorter and how my lips could be smaller trying to make me get more surgery so they can make more money because it a business stupid niger
Yeah sounds like you went to some pajeet clinic.

European well established clinics don't have to beg for customers because they are already backed up with requests.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I WILL SHOW JMY FACE IN REAL LIFE COME

YOU DARE?

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER COME HERE

MEET ME THERE MOTHERFUCKER NEXT WEEK YOU CAN SEE MY FACE THERE WHEN I SHANK YOU
Not going to curry land just to visit you lmao

Yeah sounds like you went to some pajeet clinic.

European well established clinics don't have to beg for customers because they are already backed up with requests.
I live in west and he is European not curry I message him privately

Give me his details then

Come on shows the surgeon that tried scamming you and his clinic.

You must be a fucking chadlite normie trying to stop me from improving my face. You have motivated me even harder to surgerymaxx thanks boyo :yes: :yes: :yes:

You must be a fucking chadlite normie trying to stop me from improving my face. You have motivated me even harder to surgerymaxx thanks boyo :yes: :yes: :yes:
Niga I'm ugly ass hell I wouldn't even be here if I was Chad lite

Give me his details then

Come on shows the surgeon that tried scamming you and his clinic.
You can literally look up on YouTube on how surgeons scam their patients especially on reddit

You can literally look up on YouTube on how surgeons scam their patients especially on reddit
you said surgeon try scamming you give me his clinic then.

No shit they try to scam you when you go to some shithole clinic.

Thats like going to some shithole restaurant and getting mad they scam you.

Thats why I will go to a proper 6 star restaurant that cares about their brand not a shithole clinic run by 1 guy JFL

you said surgeon try scamming you give me his clinic then.

No shit they try to scam you when you go to some shithole clinic.

Thats like going to some shithole restaurant and getting mad they scam you.

Thats why I will go to a proper 6 star restaurant that cares about their brand not a shithole clinic run by 1 guy JFL
You got the curry mind set lol just because you pay more to go to a restaurant doesn't mean the food will taste better you can apply that to a clinic just because you pay extra for surgery doesn't mean it will come out better if that was the case why do a lot of rich people get surgery and still look like shit and uncanny

You got the curry mind set lol just because you pay more to go to a restaurant doesn't mean the food will taste better you can apply that to a clinic just because you pay extra for surgery doesn't mean it will come out better if that was the case why do a lot of rich people get surgery look like shit and uncanny
Yeah I'm pretty sure my face can't be fucked anymore than it currently is, it can only go positive from here.

Yeah I'm pretty sure my face can't be fucked anymore than it currently is, it can only go positive from here.
I was trying to help and tell you if you have the base but you being a little anime school girl bitching about it and shying away

I worship chads because I want to be like them one day
@LeFrenchCel Ban this faggot lmao :feelshaha: :feelshaha: chad worshipping incels should be annihilated

These recent grAYs don't even try anymore jfl :feelssus:

@uglylatino are you a foid?