Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look what I have that you don't

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-

Those are Ronald and Nancy Reagans' real signatures on my wall.:feelzez: I bet you don't have that.

Those signatures suck you off at night or what? Never got the point of signatures tbh lmao

cool. i thought you were 15yo though? are those your parents'?

Speaking of terrorists I wish I had Bin Laden's signature on my wall.

this thread actually killed my high

bragging thread, will get banned

:feelsree:

:feelsokman:

So what...

I have their blood samples in my freezer.

Those signatures suck you off at night or what? Never got the point of signatures tbh lmao
One thing I'll never be envious of is autographs, its gay as fuck

How many millions did you donate to GOP to get this?

It's proof that you met some famous person, because when you want to excitedly tell that story to your family and friends and their friends, the assumption is that you're making shit up to look cool and impress people. That's all it is really.

It's still lame and retarded, but that's why people do it. Personally, if I meet a famous person, I won't ever feel the need to bring it up in a conversation to "show off," but I do see why normies would tend to do that. They all want to raise their status.

It's proof that you met some famous person, because when you want to excitedly tell that story to your family and friends and their friends, the assumption is that you're making shit up to look cool and impress people. That's all it is really.

It's still lame and retarded, but that's why people do it. Personally, if I meet a famous person, I won't ever feel the need to bring it up in a conversation to "show off," but I do see why normies would tend to do that. They all want to raise their status.
I never met them though, Reagan died like a year before I was born.

I should do something like that with it. They aren't actually verified or what ever yet.

Last edited: