Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looksmax.org hate thread

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Looksmax is full of autists who randomly insult everyone without any reason.
They call Celebrities like Ryan Gossling „ugly“, call him a mid-tier normie and also Brad Pitt is a High Tier Normie at best.
They think, to be good looking as a male, you need to have a very big jaw and look ultra masculine - Over for Justin Bieber.
"These celebrities only get pussys because they are famous“

Don’t go there, if you don’t want to lose IQ points

Ryan Gossling got rated a 5/10 at best. They say he has no jawline, and they were not trolling. Looksmax thinks: The bigger the jaw, the bigger the beauty“.

This is the man who got rated a normie and in some opinions even low tier normie, bc he doesen’t have a intimidating jaw - according to them.

Meanwhile this is a Chad according to Looksmax bc of the big jaw and intimidating eyes.

Now this is why you fucking never ask a man to rate your looks, bc men can not rate male beauty. Only women can rate male beauty, bc they know what exactly makes them attracted to the man’s body.

Last edited:
They call Celebrities like Ryan Gossling „ugly“, call him a mid-tier normie and also Brad Pitt is a High Tier Normie at best.
They think, to be good looking as a male, you need to have a very big jaw and look ultra masculine - Over for Justin Bieber.

Ryan Gossling got rated a 5/10 at best. They say he has no jawline, and they were not trolling. Looksmax thinks: The bigger the jaw, the bigger the beauty“.

This is the man who got rated a normie and in some opinions even low tier normie, while ugly ogres got rated Giga Chads because of hunter eyes and a ultra big jaw

Meanwhile this is a Chad according to Looksmax bc of the big jaw and intimidating eyes.

Malegazemaxxxer.org

more women finger themselves about a ryan gosling, brad pitt, or henry cavill motherfucker than do a man like Great Khali.
Maybe they use him in a rape fantasy but that's about it

This is the man who got rated a normie and in some opinions even low tier normie, bc he doesen’t have a intimidating jaw - according to them.

Now this is why you fucking never ask a man to rate your looks, bc men can not rate male beauty. Only women can rate male beauty, bc they know what exactly makes them attracted to the man’s body.
Yeah looksmax is full of closet faggots. It's pretty sad ngl

I think they even let literal faggots and holes on there now. If this isn't true then I stand corrected.

more women finger themselves about a ryan gosling, brad pitt, or henry cavill motherfucker than do a man like Great Khali.
Maybe they use him in a rape fantasy but that's about it
Their autistic brand of rating men should be disregarded.

I have never seen great Khali being worshipped. It's usually hyper masc Nordic men with bright eyes like Hexum, Cavill, Lundgren and Maher being worshipped. They are good at pointing flaws but they fail to realize that these men that they worship are pretty much unicorns irl.

Yeah, looks like max is full of closet faggots. It's pretty sad ngl

I think they even let literal faggots and holes on there now. If this isn't true then I stand corrected.
I think , faggots are allowed there but they aren't allowed to discuss any faggot shit. They just allow them so they can share their experiences with surgeons, general looksmaxxing tips, etc.

I think , faggots are allowed there but they aren't allowed to discuss any faggot shit. They just allow them so they can share their experiences with surgeons, general looksmaxxing tips, etc.
Bullshit I just finished lurking on there.

Their faggotry is for public display and a couple of faggots even went as far as admitting to being bottoms :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

i will NEVER understand looksmaxxing. no matter how much you tweeze your eyebrows and put on concealer you will still be a massive beta faggot that reeks of soyboy energy. a manlet in elevator shoes is still a manlet