Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel LOOKSMAX USERS

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
ALL HIGH TIER NORMIS AND CHALDITS ON THAT WEBSITE!!! LOWEST I HAVE SEEN IS SOME NORMIE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping: USING INCEL TERMS AS WELL :feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Keep in mind the mods created that site years ago, I believe to intentionally sequester those types in their own community.

Back in 2018 half the threads here were about mewing and canthal tilt and the most autistic plastic surgery bone structure shit you could imagine. Im glad to keep them over in looksmaxx

Keep in mind the mods created that site years ago, I believe to intentionally sequester those types in their own community.

Back in 2018 half the threads here were about mewing and canthal tilt and the most autistic plastic surgery bone structure shit you could imagine. Im glad to keep them over in looksmaxx

Redpilled normies

What are you saying? Half the forum is curries. :feelskek:

that site is for normies and fakecels, it's basically jewbook without censorship