Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Losing my window to join a social circle is the main motivation to rope

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Everyone who's done with highschool has formed a clique of friends and never really allow anyone in, even other charismatic normies. If you don't manage to join one, you're practically done for in life and will be lonely forever.

The clique usually has a strong sense of brotherhood, same age, same interests and all care for eachother, none of it for me though, I was too ugly to join shit. Fucking outcast among outcasts.

I tried to make friends via every single way possible and it always fails, please make friends while you still can as a teen.

College is the time! I know how you feel about losing the chance to form a social circle. But I truly believe that it isn't over at LEAST until you graduate college. The parties people are having in college, how do you think people get invited to them if they aren't making friends?

The clique usually has a strong sense of brotherhood, same age, same interests and all care for eachother

No, man. Nobody cares for each other in this alienated mass-soyciety. You have no inherent worth as a human being insofar as other human beings are concerned, even within the context of families, which are withering from divorces and internal friction.

It's ogre. Just rot and embrace solitude, because the only alternative is joining an inhumane mogging fest (or LARPing solidarity through various fake and gay left-wing causes).

Last edited:
Tis new eneration is hopeless teletubbies in their closed circles. Just go outside, they say. Go how?

I made a post just about that bs

I get enraged when a normie with 6 friends and a gf tells me to "just go outside bro!" like I haven't done that for the past fucking 2 years.
Is possible to go outside with social friend. But my moron former "best friend", instead of helping me to go outside to find girls and new friends, tried to turn me into "real man" (betabuxxer, going for ugly roasties)

I had social circles before. Trust me you're not missing anything if you are ugly. You will always get treated like a jester. The best looking people of the group get worshiped and the ugliest people get treated poorly. All that matters is the value you bring and the value you have is looks and money/status. Of course the uglier you are the harder it is to get money/status (actually ugly no maxiila, mandible, bug eyes, and not oh I'm fat or bald so I must be ugly). It's why whenever you watch a neet documentary all the males are ugly.

I have never had a friend in my life, I don't fit anywhere. I have just become accustomed to living in solitude now and don't mind being friendless.

True but also it's worse now.

Normies drift away all the time.

They need to work together or be in the same school, otherwise the chance of DORIFTO is high.

I’m lucky cuz I actually have a lot of good friends. Only in high school though so idk how itll go as an adult

@Dregster666 how? any reccomendations?
Scumbag will say - by using money. But it is not real friendship and gives no honor and no validation, to be financially raped

True but also it's worse now.

Normies drift away all the time.

They need to work together or be in the same school, otherwise the chance of DORIFTO is high.
DORIFTO?

My advice only works for functioning young males with potential.

It is Over for Napoleon
I'm 24, what reccomendations would you have for me?

I'm 24, what reccomendations would you have for me?
Get your scars fixed with that 30k. Move to an area where there are alot of ethnics and mog the shit out of ricemen or Mexicans for one their foids after you careermaxxed.

Get your scars fixed with that 30k. Move to an area where there are alot of ethnics and mog the shit out of ricemen or Mexicans for one their foids after you careermaxxed.
Thanks bro will do

College is the time! I know how you feel about losing the chance to form a social circle. But I truly believe that it isn't over at LEAST until you graduate college. The parties people are having in college, how do you think people get invited to them if they aren't making friends?
:feelsseriously::bluepill: Not even gonna bother writing an argument

I always had some friend in school,I seem to get along with autistic or weird people (probably because I'm like them) but still after University having friends stops being an issue,everyone is so focused on their "careers" or have so little free time that you don't see your friends anymore.

So why bother? All friendships end eventually don't worry about it.

I told him that shit a long time ago, and he was left wondering why I didn't want to elab when Ive watched other users squander hours arguing with him and still not getting it.

I have friends

If he's saying high school was an opportunity for him, he's saying he could have at one point made friends. If he's capable of making friends in high school, he's capable of making friends in college. If he couldn't make friends in high school, then he never had a window. I thought he was saying he had a window. If he has a window, it doesn't close until after college.

Buy a window theory

True, nobody wants the loneliness pill