Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Losing sleep over this girl.

bust a nut and move on

You are right in some cases, but if the guy really is unattractive, then he will basically make a clown out of himself. Truecels don't need to ask out, so do people with bad looks. Unless you believe in muh unicorns that will yearn to be with a sub average or even average man for his persoynality :foidSoy: while having so many high tier normies and other attractive men giving her attention both in social media and in real life, and I think we all know how foids are the ones obsessed with looks. Even if we didn't talk about the research and statistics blackpill provides, it's fucking obvious that noone, especially a foid in this day and age, wants to be with an ugly male when there simply are more attractive ones around, with better overall looks, and even muh personality and confidence (which is natural and not fake tryharding like this of redpill fags).
Yes. However:
if the guy really is unattractive
This premise has been shown to be false for most .is users who have had their faces leaked.

This premise has been shown to be false for most .is users who have had their faces leaked.
If their faces were only leaked from the front then they may have looked decent, but there's still the side profile to consider (jaw/chin), height and posture/frame. Unless they were literally HTN tier.

Last foid I lost well being and sleep over pointed at me and laughed with all her friends, probably told them my loser stories. Thought it was good spirit but when I approached her all I got was "you creep me the fuck out, you're so wierd, leave me alone". Then went back to laughing at me.
stupid cunt fucking who’re