Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Low IQ foids like my "mother" are suscribed to this transvestite channel LMAO

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Wtf haha fucking astrology divination tranny

Reminds me of Walter Mercado.

Idk why Spanish horoscope people have to be literal faggots?

trannies are the seconds/thirds on my hatred list ngl

Reminds me of Walter Mercado.

Idk why Spanish horoscope people have to be literal faggots?
I was once into tarot, satanism and astrology. The vast majority of people into this shit are mentally ill foids, LGBTQ+ retards and edgy teens. The success rate of predictions is complete shit and the magnitude of a disaster or blessing is also impossible to determine.

Complete sham. I wasted years trying to find shit that works.

Where are you from? Mexico?

They're worse than faggots, tbh. They should be publicly crucified with their dicks and balls cut out alive, and after they die be fed to the pigs.

#1 for me is simps. They are worse than trannies. At least some trannies rape women and traumatize em.

I feel bad for you lmao.
His mother still IQ mogs mine. Mine copes with extremely retarded islamic pakistani YouTubers. She once believed if she recites the quran enough, she can make her eye sight better :feelskek:

I was once into tarot, satanism and astrology. The vast majority of people into this shit are mentally ill foids, LGBTQ+ retards and edgy teens. The success rate of predictions is complete shit and the magnitude of a disaster or blessing is also impossible to determine.

Complete sham. I wasted years trying to find shit that works.
This is why I am skeptical about religion, tbh.

I was always scared to deal with things like that because of the possibilities of demons being real and the fear of summoning them and getting you killed.

There's a lot of people who go to church too. Fools.

This is why I am skeptical about religion, tbh.

I was always scared to deal with things like that because of the possibilities of demons being real and the fear of summoning them and getting you killed.
I tried summoning demons multiple times. Only Azazel replied and nothing came of it. The fucker never delivered. Never was able to re-establish contact either. Imo must have been me coping and deceiving myself.
Dozens of tries and only one shitty experience.

I tried summoning demons multiple times. Only Azazel replied and nothing came of it. The fucker never delivered. Never was able to re-establish contact either. Imo must have been me coping and deceiving myself.
How was that experience? How did you know you summoned one?

How was that experience? How did you know you summoned one?
I was able to talk to another voice in my head and also felt heavy pressure over my body

Were you sleeping or just meditating? How do you know this was real?
I did it after a ritual, basically carved an azazel sigil on a small piece of wood. Then cut my hand to put blood as a sacrifice. Then recited some verses, forgot the exact ones. But basically did that and felt a presence and was able to talk to it. But again could have just been a hallucination.

I did it after a ritual, basically carved an azazel sigil on a small piece of wood. Then cut my hand to put blood as a sacrifice. Then recited some verses, forgot the exact ones. But basically did that and felt a presence and was able to talk to it. But again could have just been a hallucination.
Are you sure you weren't high or sleep deprived while doing this?

I'm not gonna lie, that's cool as fuck. Imagine summoning demons on chads and normies, or dumbass foids.

Figured. These kinds of superstitions are fairly popular there. Could be worse, you could have been born in Brazil like me :reeeeee:
kkk filho da puta boludito 1-0

Hard for me to believe in this stuff, tbh.
It's a scam for most and too luck based. I swapped to meditation and buddhist maxxing instead. At least in this path, progress is stable, more objective and predictable.
I'm not gonna lie, that's cool as fuck. Imagine summoning demons on chads and normies, or dumbass foids.
It would be if the shit wasn't a meme. And actually worked tbh

foids are utterly, utterly subhuman. imagine letting a foid vote or leave the house tbh. imagine that :feelskek::feelswhat:

even as an 8 year old boy I realized I'm fucked because ALL my female relatives believed in astrology, future telling, fate, soulmates and similar dogshit. if you're surrounded by complete fucking retards like that you're bound to get screwed. like how the fuck are they this stupid it's mind boggling :feelskek:

Last edited: