Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low IQ niggerfaggot trait: you’re still hung up over the past

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
Cringe as fuck to worry about what normies did to you 5 years ago. Just forget about it and enjoy what copes you have.

Coming from someone who could not sleep for years on end because I was mad that my “friend” basically fucked me over and stopped hanging out with me to chill with normies, I can tell you it’s literally not worth it. It turned into a habit and I could not sleep because I was so pissed off with my social life to the point that I would think about bitches that obviously did not care about me nearly as much and staying up for hours super pissed off. I just think happy thoughts about good things like my childhood or my favorite TV show. Lo and behold all the stress of the past just vanishes.

TLDR: Only low IQ niggerfaggots care about something from the past and let normies ruin their present state of being.

Last edited:
20220630 024454

You sound like @doomed 7

I don't fully agree with you, but I see where you're coming from. Personally, I've stopped caring so much about women rejecting me. When you're against degeneracy, there's no reason to be angry that some degenerate whore rejected you.
But your past directly affects your present and your present heavily affects your future. If I had to choose between correcting my past, or correcting my future, I would choose to correct my past, because I would have a better future too.

If I had to choose between correcting my past, or correcting my future, I would choose to correct my past, because I would have a better future too.
First of all thanks for a relevant discussion on here. Probably the first well spoken thing I’ve seen here in a while.

Second of all, I used to think this way too but you gotta realize that the past isn’t really as much your fault as you like to think

You made the best decision for yourself at the time in the past with no hindsight available, so it’s pretty bogus to blame yourself for being an idiot when it was the best you could do.

Secondly even if it was your fault “you can’t blame yourself forever. Just blame yourself once and move on” -Homer Simpson

First of all thanks for a relevant discussion on here. Probably the first well spoken thing I’ve seen here in a while.

Second of all, I used to think this way too but you gotta realize that the past isn’t really as much your fault as you like to think

You made the best decision for yourself at the time in the past with no hindsight available, so it’s pretty bogus to blame yourself for being an idiot when it was the best you could do.

Secondly even if it was your fault “you can’t blame yourself forever. Just blame yourself once and move on” -Homer Simpson
Thanks for the discussion.
I agree. The thing about inceldom is that in reality YOU are the problem (being ugly), but it's not YOUR fault (you didn't choose your genetics).

I agree with the rest.

:hax: wuz Hackaz nd shiet

You are right, being stuck in the past, especially as unpleasant as ours is unhealthy and hardly leads to anything good.
The thing about inceldom is that in reality YOU are the problem (being ugly), but it's not YOUR fault (you didn't choose your genetics).
I also agree with this.

Cringe as fuck to worry about what normies did to you 5 years ago. Just forget about it and enjoy what copes you have.

Coming from someone who could not sleep for years on end because I was mad that my “friend” basically fucked me over and stopped hanging out with me to chill with normies, I can tell you it’s literally not worth it. It turned into a habit and I could not sleep because I was so pissed off with my social life to the point that I would think about bitches that obviously did not care about me nearly as much and staying up for hours super pissed off. I just think happy thoughts about good things like my childhood or my favorite TV show. Lo and behold all the stress of the past just vanishes.

TLDR: Only low IQ niggerfaggots care about something from the past and let normies ruin their present state of being.

An incel will never find peace. We are doomed to loneliness and misery. Hate is the only thing we have. Our bitterness makes us stronger, it makes us less vulnerable. Letting go of the past will only make us vulnerable and open to the same hurt we received in the past. It's either us or them my brothers.

true. you only make the future when leaving the past

we are I.N.C.E.L.

we do not fourgive and we do not 5get

I still can't help but expierence PTSD flashbacks everytime i'm passing by a group of normgroids on the street. It ain't easy to just let go of such traumatizing past, bhai.

I keep remembering all the stupid shit I did and how normies mistreated me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I DONT CARE I AM GONNA LIVE MY LIFE WITH ENOUGH HATRED TO BREAK ME

But your past directly affects your present and your present heavily affects your future. If I had to choose between correcting my past, or correcting my future, I would choose to correct my past, because I would have a better future too.