Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low Self Esteem (im a bitch to everyone)

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
If i get yelled at I just take it in and try to apologize to the person

in that case I'll never go Elliot Rodger

HighTCurryMale

What would you do if she [UWSL]spit on you[/UWSL]?

so much for being a 'high t' curry male

Don't ever let anyone disrespect you and get away with it. You can apologize if you made a mistake, but make sure you tell them to speak right too. I dont know if you are a youngcel, but I have gotten sick of people trying to walk all over me, especially at work. It has been a huge benefit to not let any disrespect go unmentioned. Even the smallest ones warrant a reminder. Most normies are non confrontational, and even the confrontational ones back down when they realize you are going to put up too big of a fight. You have to advocate for yourself, because no one else is going to. :feelsBox:

Don't ever let anyone disrespect you and get away with it. You can apologize if you made a mistake, but make sure you tell them to speak right too. I dont know if you are a youngcel, but I have gotten sick of people trying to walk all over me, especially at work. It has been a huge benefit to not let any disrespect go unmentioned. Even the smallest ones warrant a reminder. Most normies are non confrontational, and even the confrontational ones back down when they realize you are going to put up too big of a fight. You have to advocate for yourself, because no one else is going to. :feelsBox:
Usually the people who trashtalk me do better than me in life and shit and I cant bring myself to confront them. I just accept it or ignore like a cuck im 19

Usually the people who trashtalk me do better than me in life and shit and I cant bring myself to confront them. I just accept it or ignore like a cuck im 19
If youre not already gymmaxxed, I recommend that you start now.