Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Low T fag doesn't understand why straight men want a gf

Women do matter.
Men need to have sex frequently.
BBUUUUTTTT, only betas who have to work to secure one girl for a steady supply of sex would ask for a relationship.

I wish I was asexual because I hate dealing with and being attracted to foids :fuk:

just focus on career bro :soy::society:

just lower your test so that you become asexual soyfag :soy::society:

retard soyfags like this are the reason why this as bad as it gets clown world situation will not end anytime soon most young males are just numbed down soyfag zombies who are apathetic to the situation and take this assrape without complaining :reeeeee::society:

inject T and stay angry brocels :feelsdevil::society:

Asexuals don't exist, its cope
We are not mushrooms
Healthy asexuals, if they exist, are extremely rare.

Often an "asexual" foid is just Chadsexual.

An "asexual" man is usually an incel in denial or suffering from PTSD so severe that any sexual thoughts or feelings are immediately accompanied by severe trauma-related feelings (brutal rejections, sexual abuse, toxic shame, etc.) so fast and so strong that it annuls his arousal.

just focus on career bro :soy::society:

just lower your test so that you become asexual soyfag :soy::society:

retard soyfags like this are the reason why this as bad as it gets clown world situation will not end anytime soon most young males are just numbed down soyfag zombies who are apathetic to the situation and take this assrape without complaining :reeeeee::society:

inject T and stay angry brocels :feelsdevil::society:
based

This faggot needs to get his throat stabbed by ISISmaxxed rapefugees from Sweden @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/35/35543.jpg?1656163702 [/UWSL]@Swedeguy93
Swedistan have a lot of them :feelshmm:
@Swedeguy93 @sckicksal345

Wanting a gf is cucked tho. To say you don’t want one is actually high T. I’d rather be promiscuous with a new foid every week than get the same foid all the fucking time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back