Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[low T trait] foids scare you

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I am terrified of foids. I am in constant fight or flight mode when i'm talking to one.

this image gives me major anxiety:
Dab

I knew you were a sissy cuck

Volcel at it again. Foids r trash u shouldn't pay attention to let alone be afraid of:feelsseriously:

I’m not scared but just nervous and can’t talk properly.

I remember this one time I was taking to this girl about something in chem class I don’t remember what it was but I was a nervous wreck and wuz fidgeting around n shiet. Luckily she didn’t seem too annoyed at it and still smiled while talking and said stuff back:feelsrope::feelsohgod:

I also couldn’t maintain eye contact that well too and kept dodging her eyes:feelsrope:
White foids would be the foids to make you the least nervous

I am always aware that either one of them or all of them would pull a knife to stab me or pin me down so their chad boyfriends can stab me.

I get nervous when I see a picture of an attractive foid, tbhngl.

Maybe it's because I don't feel worthy of her beauty.

Not just women, I'm afraid of any kind of interaction with society

I’m not sure where I stand I don’t get to interact with them that much irl or social media it’s been at least 5 years

Nah, I'm Low T and I just avoid them.

same unfortunetly,
but that scene has never happened to me

I’m not scared but just nervous and can’t talk properly.

I remember this one time I was taking to this girl about something in chem class I don’t remember what it was but I was a nervous wreck and wuz fidgeting around n shiet. Luckily she didn’t seem too annoyed at it and still smiled while talking and said stuff back:feelsrope::feelsohgod:

I also couldn’t maintain eye contact that well too and kept dodging her eyes:feelsrope:
SHE SAID STUFF BACK????? BRAGGING GIGA CHAD MOGGER :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Fear not brocel. Face yourself in the mirror and tell yourself aloud several times ''I shall not fear''

I feel very anxious if I find the foid attractive

I'd take that as a sign to get out my seat and slap their faces with my dick.

I am terrified of foids. I am in constant fight or flight mode when i'm talking to one.

this image gives me major anxiety: View attachment 642201

That image is literally Chad's POV, whenever he goes. :society:

Mine is of toilets looking at me like they just smelled some shit. :feelswhat:

I am not scared but nervous. Almost every non NT guy would get nervous if all the foids look at him like that. It happened sometimes with me in the class when all the students looked at me.

a bunch of swathy looking low tier beckies and sub beckies :feelspuke:

Last edited: