Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lowering age of consent will only benefit Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Most of us know that woman lose their virginity at the age of 14.
But AOC laws says the age of consent is 18, how do they have sex ıf they arent 18?
Simple
CHAD
20-year-old Chads hang around high schools like a vulture looking for prey so they can impress them with their ;
- Access to alcohol and tobacco
- Adult frame
- Adult facial hair
- More free, adult lifestyle.
Foids love them because ''Dangerous relationships = Exciting.''
While constantly avoiding/being creeped out by adults that look like incels (Look at CallmeCarson, he was 19 when he messaged a 17,5-year-old foid and now he is getting canceled over it)
Especially in high-school foids crave 20-year-old Chad's cock, hell.
I know at least 7 foids in my class who dated a 20-year-old Chad and lost their virginity to them and bragged about it
One of them even wore her Chad bf's (Who was old enough to join the military but constantly dropped out of class to age up and impress foids more) cum covered t-shirt to the school and smoked weed with him,in class.
None of their BFs looked like incel, not even tallfag incels couldn't get JB pussy.
By lowering the AOC you are increasing Chad's chance of getting JB pussy without facing consequences. Ultimately cucking yourself.
İt way not change the fact that Chads are getting JB pussy,but at least with current AOC laws we dont see them bragging about it on social media.

Been saying this from the beginning

truth is you aren't interacting with JBs anyway due to social fracturing, high age of consent is just a feminist victory which would cause some butthurt if it was walked back but ultimately meaningless for inkler in this dying social milieu

Gigabased. Sadly 80% of this forum is too busy worshipping chads to realize it

But AOC laws says the age of consent is 18, how do they have sex ıf they arent 18?
Simple
CHAD
20-year-old Chads hang around high schools like a vulture looking for prey so they can impress them with their ;
- Adult frame
- Adult facial hair
While constantly avoiding/being creeped out by adults that look like incels (Look at CallmeCarson, he was 19 when he messaged a 17,5-year-old foid and now he is getting canceled over it)
I know at least 7 foids in my class who dated a 20-year-old Chad and lost their virginity to them and bragged about it
One of them even wore her Chad bf's (Who was old enough to join the military but constantly dropped out of class to age up and impress foids more) cum covered t-shirt to the school and smoked weed with him,in class.
None of their BFs looked like incel, not even tallfag incels couldn't get JB pussy.
By lowering the AOC you are increasing Chad's chance of getting JB pussy without facing consequences. Ultimately cucking yourself.
İt way not change the fact that Chads are getting JB pussy,but at least with current AOC laws we dont see them bragging about it on social media.
Completely this. Furthermore, why would anyone want a relationship with a teenage girl? They are literally the worst women out there in terms of personality. They are even more rude/unapologetic towards men than adult women, how can an incel go through his teenage years without feeling extreme contempt towards teenagers (especially teenage girls)?

Still I remember everything they said to me as if it was yesterday, my blood boils everytime I see teenagers having fun, not only because I was denied these formative/unforgettable memories and was therefore denied my best years in life (no responsibilities, just fucking around, having fun, lying in the grass in the summer nights after beer consumption with your crush and your friends staring at the stars), but also because these years that bring joy to so many were a living hell for me, I was not only passively ignored, but actively bullied. I get flashbacks of these moments all the time, their insults will accompany me till my death.

Teenage girls incorporate the most hateable aspects about women taken up to eleven (e.g. moodiness, rudeness, arrogance, faux-wittiness/quirkiness). When someone finds them attractive that's not abnormal (most males have hebephilic tendencies), but how can these feelings outweigh the feelings of contempt resulting from what they did to you and why do you want to be in a relationship with them? Pumping And Dumping ok, but really a relationship with such a retarded being?

Cannot understand this and also have no feelings of attraction towards them, because my contempt for them outweighs anything, when I see teenagers I mostly want to throw stones at them or call the police just to destroy a tiny bit of their fun tbh (and I am barely in my 20s).
Been saying this from the beginning
Almost all politics benefit only chad, because chad will always win.

Last edited:
truth is you aren't interacting with JBs anyway due to social fracturing, high age of consent is just a feminist victory which would cause some butthurt if it was walked back but ultimately meaningless for inkler in this dying social milieu
Cope, nowadays even celebrities can get canceled if they interacted with underage girls decade ago, so Chads have consequences and you want them to fuck jbs without even theoretical punishment, your nickname name suits your perfectly cuck

Cope, nowadays even celebrities can get canceled if they interacted with underage girls decade ago, so Chads have consequences and you want them to fuck jbs without even theoretical punishment, your nickname name suits your perfectly cuck
ever heard of roman polanski nigger? just lol at you and your bluecel ankle biting

I sometimes try to be 'friends' with some foids, in hope that I can warm approach her friends. So I have a friend from Singapore and she told me she lost both anal and vaginal virginity (=let the guy nut inside) to a 35 yo American when she was 16. (Oversharing af) They met on a Dating App. The funniest part is that he was a Geologist, most boring job ever. Then she asked me about my first time and I said it was with my long term gf and nothing special so she would should tf up. Didnt speak to her since.

Older women pushed for age of consent and a ban on prostitution to face less competition. These laws benefit them more than any other group.

Simple
CHAD
- Adult frame
- Adult facial hair
High IQ. Less restrictions to sex= chad gets more sex and incels get less

if callmecarson was a prettyboy or chad then no one would have freaked over it as badly

By lowering the AOC you are increasing Chad's chance of getting JB pussy without facing consequences
Chad already fucks pre-AOC girls and avoids consequences because the foid will just lie and say nothing happened to cover for him.

When guys get busted for this more often than not it's because her reputation is already tarnished and she's not happily fucking Chad and she wants sympathy points from some beta orbiters with a cuckold fetish.

Here is how lowering AOC helps us:

1) sex is legal now, so it's less "exciting" to break the law by fucking Chad
2) foids will fuck sub-Chads for attention and free cookies because Chad only had so much semen to spread around - and now she can only make standard false rape accusations like roasties which have a higher burden of proof than USWAM

Most people fucking young teenage girls are definitely not 20+ Chads. It's mostly pretty boys and to a lesser extent Chads in their age group.

Lowering the AOC with addressing hypergamy is moronic
A women what ever her sge shouldn't have a. Choice on who she has sex with