Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lowkey wana simp

DoomerChan

DoomerChan

Banned
-
There's this girl at my youth church who stone cold rejected me.

I found her IG and came up with a brilliant idea.

I'm a pretty good artist and have been drawing for 2 years now.

What if I drew her 100 times and showed up to church and handed her the textbook stack of drawings wrapped up as a gift.

And just walk away without saying a word.

I feel like that would fuck with her head so bad and she'd fall in love with me.

Any thoughts?

What if I drew her 100 times and showed up to church and handed her the textbook stack of drawings wrapped up as a gift.

I feel like that would fuck with her head so bad and she'd fall in love with me.

Any thoughts?
I draw better than you ngl.

you will be arrested

she probably already think you're a creep if you do that she'll call the police and put you on watchlist

These new guys are becoming less and less self aware

Any thoughts?
She would unironically call the police on u and u would be known as a stalker by everybody and excommunicated from the church

I think this is our way to strike back

we gotta make stacy go crazy

She would unironically call the police on u and u would be known as a stalker by everybody and excommunicated from the church
Im already banned from the church

Any thoughts?
This would probably fail miserably if you're actually incel

This would probably fail miserably if you're actually incel
Even if a chad did it, he'd be lowering himself to a low tier normie by showing how desperate he is. If an incel or low tier normie does it, she will wipe her ass with the drawings and tell all her friends what a simp he is.

Even if a chad did it, he'd be lowering himself to a low tier normie by showing how desperate he is. If an incel or low tier normie does it, she will wipe her ass with the drawings and tell all her friends what a simp he is.
not if the drawings are good

not if the drawings are good
Even if they're mona lisatier, you will be devaluing your art by showing you are willing to waste all that time on a foid who won't appreciate it. One drawing that is very good will be enough.

loomis destroyed me

you should do that-- do exactly what you stated here, and report what happened for my own amusement

Doesnt sound creepy at all :forcedsmile:

To increase the creepyness you could also draw a uncannily looking smilie on all drawings in the corner. Then follow her back home from church and place a little rock with the exact same smilie face drawn on it next to her door, so she knows that u know where she lives.

I have no idea why, but I love the idea of simping for a foid.

Like writing her love letters, telling her she's a queen, giving her flowers etc. Maybe that's cause I'm lonely asf and the idea seems romantic. I would never actually simp for a foid unless...

Doesnt sound creepy at all :forcedsmile:

To increase the creepyness you could also draw a uncannily looking smilie on all drawings in the corner. Then follow her back home from church and place a little rock with the exact same smilie face drawn on it next to her door, so she knows that u know where she lives.
If that doesn't make her fall in love, I don't know what will.

Any thoughts?
Please try it out and let us know if it worked.

He can get beat up by the men in her family