Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Made myself an tinder account for the first time

You have no business being picky unless you are 8+ in which case you wouldn’t be posting on this forum in the first place
I rather stay a virgin, than fucking a foid i'm not attracted to.

This is the reason I'm LDARing. Literally all women(even the whales) have been groomed to the point by simps that they created a hive mind believing they only deserve the best, nothing less, despite most of them being a husk of a person with nothing to offer other than their vagina. Yet, I'd gladly cling back to life for a single girl as long as she doesn't look like something from Binding of Isaac and has a brain that is not flash-fried with modern feminism and hypergamy bullshit, apparently I'm delusional

:chad::banhammer:

Even Chad will bone some roasties he's not attracted too just for the thrill of it. OP is Giga Chad.

Imagine even downloading Tinder in the first place as an Incel

Here on incels.co, some guys, with the right swiping rate of less than 2%, are far more choosy than a typical hole.
@Napoleon de Geso swipes right on like 0.45% of foids

What you said is dumbshit. It doesnt work the way you think it does. You havent understood the nature of females. Females are on the receving end and they are adaptive. If they like you, they will let you know and they will try to be interesting to you. But you literally are worth shit as a NEET. There NEVER will be ANY female for you that is trying to be interesting to you and what not, if you are not genetically gifted.

COPE COPE COPE COPE
MASSIVE COPE

GIGANTIC FUCKING MASSIVE COPE
Ultra high iq post from a greycel
Too fucking brutal tho :feelsrope: :feelsmusic:

Call it a massive cope, but I see where OP is coming from.
I tried installing Tinder and I feel like at least 90% of my swipes within 20+ miles of where I am are left swipes (yeah, yeah, you can call me volcel as much as you please). A typical tinder foid in my area:
1) Has at least one tattoo and/or pierced face/body
2) Is overweight. Sometimes well into obesity BMI (my weightmatch lol)
3) Has a kid who "is a world" for her
4) Is "420-friendly" (which basically often means she's a junkie in relapse)
5) Looks 5-10 years older than her age (hell I've seen pics of foids my age (mid 30s) who look worse than my mom)

Why would I swipe right on this?

P.s. 0 matches in 6+ months

JFL if you don't right swipe every foid and then see what happens

JFL if you don't right swipe every foid and then see what happens
But if i don't even wanna fuck her, what's the point in swiping right?

We can't afford to be picky. Not that it helps anyway as even the bottom of the barrel fat uggos reject us and are even more selective online because of all the desperate bluepilled cucks trying to get anything that is female interested.

Maybe some of us will get lucky though.

But if i don't even wanna fuck her, what's the point in swiping right?
If you think 90% of foids there are non fuckable for your standards, massive volcel, that's the point

Because so far, it has been me, who's rejecting the foids, not the other way arround. I've only swiped right on one single girl, and swiped left on approximately a 100 - 200. Since i just can't bring myself to swipe right on any of those horse faced, basic sluts.
You HAVE to swipe right on all of them. The whole point of Tinder for men is to try to scrape up as many matches as humanly possible, if you’re not ferociously right swiping then you’re going to be left with absolutely nothing thus making it a waste of time. You, especially as an ugly male better yet an incel, cannot afford to be picky.

I used tinder. I would only avoid fat checks. I myself am not, so I thought this was okay and fair. Just fat chicks, anything skinny I would give a chance. But no one gave me a chance.

Being a standardcel is nothing to be ashamed of, although 2% is a bit picky

don't feel bad OP, don't degrade yourself by banging fatties
This, however I also find most foids the same