Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Mainstream media: "We managed to bypass security mechanisms and infiltrate incel forum"

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
Expectations
Download 2

Reality
Q22TJze

Sounds like me and lookism. THIS PLACE ISNT EVEN TOXIC THO

this is literally what half the forum needs to do to ascend. Good for this guy at noticing immediately what makes people a fakecel

this is literally what half the forum needs to do to ascend. Good for this guy at noticing immediately what makes people a fakecel
Lmfao lets say some of us were normies. we still won't be treated like a fucking chad or prettyboy with harmony and cute face girls will swoon over. It's fucking over bro

Lmfao lets say some of us were normies. we still won't be treated like a fucking chad or prettyboy with harmony and cute face girls will swoon over. It's fucking over bro

If you can actually make a toilet fall in love with you you get the Chad treatment. A friend of mine is a short Sub-5 with a 4 inch dick and he abuses his wife. She's really in love with him and gives him the Chang treatment.

This is because he JBF with her. He used to be a 4'10 18 year old with no high school degree and she was smitten with him, he grew a couple of inches after his 18th birthday, but they were together when they were like 14 or 15.

He abuses her, he divorced her, he then just casually took her back and re-married her by a text message. It absolutely baffles me how well she treats his despite his sub-par looks.

If you can JBFmax you can absolutely get the Chad treatment. Unfortunately, only like 20% of toilets have a good pair bonding personality, so there's a ⅘ chance of failure, and this only works if you're 12~15, if you're 16 or older JBF is extremely rare, beyond age 30 there are only a handful of toilets who have never been in relationships and you can bet that this is 100% voluntary.

Ascending is always worth it, but the circumstances to actually find a toilet that will love you and not treat you like shit is so rare that you can probably win the lottery twice on the same day before that happens, especially if you're older than 16.

If you can actually make a toilet fall in love with you you get the Chad treatment. A friend of mine is a short Sub-5 with a 4 inch dick and he abuses his wife. She's really in love with him and gives him the Chang treatment.

This is because he JBF with her. He used to be a 4'10 18 year old with no high school degree and she was smitten with him, he grew a couple of inches after his 18th birthday, but they were together when they were like 14 or 15.

He abuses her, he divorced her, he then just casually took her back and re-married her by a text message. It absolutely baffles me how well she treats his despite his sub-par looks.

If you can JBFmax you can absolutely get the Chad treatment. Unfortunately, only like 20% of toilets have a good pair bonding personality, so there's a ⅘ chance of failure, and this only works if you're 12~15, if you're 16 or older JBF is extremely rare, beyond age 30 there are only a handful of toilets who have never been in relationships and you can bet that this is 100% voluntary.

Ascending is always worth it, but the circumstances to actually find a toilet that will love you and not treat you like shit is so rare that you can probably win the lottery twice on the same day before that happens, especially if you're older than 16.
just be friends? and ya i guess women get turned on to be abused and a bad girl . Bro it's fucked up. Srsly

So you admit you are a fakecel? Nice

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I AM TRUECEL OR YOU ARE BAITING ME!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
I thought you said you were not an incel in terms of looks.