Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Majority of Incels Here Life-Mog Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Most here have friends or aquaintances irl whereas I cannot even remember the last time I talked to someone or someone talked to me in real life. Most of you have had conversations with, texted females, have online dating profiles and used hookup apps, I have never in my life hung out alone with a female and even talked to one for more than a minute or so. Many of you have asked females out, and even gone on dates, whereas I have never had the opportunity to even try something like that. Even on an incel forumn full of societal rejects and ugly males, I am the least experienced and most pathetic user, it is truly sad, why is everyone so far ahead of me? It looks like there is no way for me to catch up, being autistic and ugly is a legit curse, you should thank god that your lives are nowhere near as fucked up as mine.

If it is going to make you feel better we are in the same position.

If it is going to make you feel better we are in the same position.
How? Even on this incel forum I am ignored and ostracized while fakecels dominate the site.

I am in the same position. It sucks having to see people lifemog you on this sort of forum especially.

How? Even on this incel forum I am ignored and ostracized while fakecels dominate the site.

Oh sorry, i meant the real life conversations and the female part.

Also which fakecels? Lastly we can talk in personal messages if you want!

how do you eat/buy food if you haven't talked to anyone?

Btw go to "Privacy" under your profile to tick the box saying "show online status" if you don't know.

How do you live???

If you live with your parents you talk to someone everyday.

At least you username mog a lot of us. Universallyabhored is a sick name combined with that avatar

STFU you had a female friend that went to the movies with you whom you have probably hugged and held hands with plenty of times. She probably would have dated and kissed you too if you had just asked her out. Stop acting like your situation is anywhere near similar to mine. You faker.

I only have you beat in asking women out.

Aeren't you chincel from lookism and didn't you mention having been laid 11 times? Stop pretending to be truecel.

I’m not pretending, I had joined an incel community prior to PUAhate and told them my story but they didn’t believe me. When I made an account on PUAHate, I figured better lie about my exp because for some reason, people would question me if I told them I was incel.

That had to carry over to Lookism as I knew some of those guys and vice versa. Hell, I was on ForeverUnwanted, told them my real story, showed them my pic and got banned! But now I can be myself.

STFU you had a female friend that went to the movies with you whom you have probably hugged and held hands with plenty of times. She probably would have dated and kissed you too if you had just asked her out.
unfortunately none of that is true aside from going to the movies. I wouldn't even consider her a friend tbh.
Stop acting like your situation is anywhere near similar to mine. You faker.
true, it isn't. But I still get life mogged by many people on this forum. And basically everyone IRL.

We are both virgins so we are in the same boat

I'd rather LDAR in my room all day then go to work and university which is pure suicide fuel. There are times where i wish i had a gun and could just blow my head off during my commute back from university.