Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Making foids cry is lifefuel

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
A foid that cries being catfished is something that we should celebrate ! A foid that at its core value hates men for simply existing should never be left unpunished.

No one's ever cared about my tears. Why should I give a fuck about foids crying?

No one's ever cared about my tears. Why should I give a fuck about foids crying?

Foids cry to draw attention to their helplessness so chads and cucks will rush to her rescue and crack your skull in half

Blessed are catfishers

I respect every single chadfisher

I can imagine that

Male tears are mocked by women and low men alike, although for different reasons. Although I havent cried in many years, I think my life would have been better if my tears were always ignored.

i would love to make the girls who bullied me in school and uni cry one day

Foids cry to draw attention to their helplessness so chads and cucks will rush to her rescue and crack your skull in half