Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Man gets stomped by 3 guys for pushing a woman (typical misandry/white knights)

Fucked up world bruh.

Why are men such fucking foid worshippers. PATHETIC.

That was like a sport anime, triple punch coordination.

All of this just to get a crumb of attention and validation from holes. I hope they get thier heads blown off by a shotgun in minecraft ofcourse.

Cool avi bro
E65

Men are fucking pathetic nowadays. I'd fo fucking ER on everyone on the scene. Bitch deserves her brains bashed in

Gotta love the apathy. The guy can't be bothered to call an ambulance but filming the scene is OK.

Poor fatcel
Basketball americans only care about making a good worldstar video

Don,t forget majority of men on men violence is stirred on by women

Kill all cucks, simps and White Knights :reeeeee:

Women wouldn't even mess with men. It's Biblical, she wans't even virgin, why has to be defended? If value is 0 actually.

The error that committed this man was not be self aware enough to know what awaits you in this society by touch a foid. This thread is pure ragefuel. Fucking faggots 3 against 1 defending an used rostie.
Kill all cucks, simps and White Knights :reeeeee:
Thats why you can't defend yourself when a foid insults you.
It should be common sense to not touch a foid in public if you aren't prepared to defend yourself from the white knight horde.
This.
It should be common sense to not touch a foid in public if you aren't prepared to defend yourself from the white knight horde.
This.
I almost attacked a landwhale foid at a skate park today and smashed her head against some of the stairs but there were other guys there and I figured that they would probably beat me to death for harming m’lady
You need a weapon.
Women shouldn't get into men's fights. As simple as that.

Last edited:
>a girl goes to help him at the end

life as chad is easy

Poor bastard, he should have known better though, he must have expected something like that to happen.

I fucking hate cucks

I can't imagine having that kind of life.
No matter what you do, good or wrong, some people will still defend and fight for you.
That kind of shit is a real privilege.

Similar thing happened to me at a bar out of nowhere though not nearly as bad and I can't confirm if it was female related. I didn't start anything either.

That guy probably has permanent brain damage from that for sure.

Just stay away from the bars its not worth your time folks.

Last edited:
I'm one of the guys here who's anti violence, but 3 fags jumping him, this is why in America everyone should be carrying, get that video,bfine out who these fools are and get what the courts would never give you.

You burgercels don't know how important your right to bear arms is ffs

I'm one of the guys here who's anti violence, but 3 fags jumping him, this is why in America everyone should be carrying, get that video,bfine out who these fools are and get what the courts would never give you.

You burgercels don't know how important your right to bear arms is ffs

This is true. More than a couple of court cases have proven that using a firearm for self-defense against multiple attackers is justified. But in this case, they might argue the guy started it. So it is debatable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back