Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Man was trying to go after old toilet, gave up and transmaxxed

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
So I'm browsing this Việt-only dating site and I shit you not, I found this chubby 4'11 43 year old Vietnamese toilet living in Germany asking men IN VIETNAM, a poor country to send her money. Her comment section is filled with simps and there's one profile there that caught my eye.

A year ago this was a man simping for her. People told him he can never get a girlfriend... Now HE is the girlfriend.

He went transmaxxing and actually found an American boyfriend and now lives in California.

Seriously, can any man now escape a poor country by simply transmaxxing and finding a desperate Western man? What the fuck?!

There's a Chinese-American man simping her in the comments. I can't load that on my phone, but you can see the hearts from men.

I knew that the dating market was bad, but I didn't know that it was THIS bad.

Let this sink in:

Rich Sub-5 toilet in Germany tells poor men in Vietnam to send her money, gets tonnes of simps.

A desperate Sub-5 man in the comments transmaxxed, within a year he found an American boyfriend and now lives in California. Every depressed selfie gets tonnes of thirsty simps in Vietnam and China commenting how beautiful "she" is.

The dating market is beyond brutal.

“If you can’t beat them join them”
:dafuckfeels:

"Trannymaxxers" are cucked losers with zero self respect

Seriously, can any man now escape a poor country by simply transmaxxing and finding a desperate Western man? What the fuck?!
SEAs have a big edge here due to their feminine features. Maybe beaners with high Maya admixture can achieve this as well. Average curry, slav, or BBC has no chance of transmaxxing for differing physical reasons. MENAs will never get away with it due to Islam.

He secured the green card alright

I live in a clown world, maybe I am already dead and this world is hell

I would rather be eternally tortured than become a tranny

So I'm browsing this Việt-only dating site and I shit you not, I found this chubby 4'11 43 year old Vietnamese toilet living in Germany asking men IN VIETNAM, a poor country to send her money. Her comment section is filled with simps and there's one profile there that caught my eye.

View attachment 860998

View attachment 860999

A year ago this was a man simping for her. People told him he can never get a girlfriend... Now HE is the girlfriend.

View attachment 861000

He went transmaxxing and actually found an American boyfriend and now lives in California.

View attachment 861001

There's a Chinese-American man simping her in the comments. I can't load that on my phone, but you can see the hearts from men.

View attachment 861002

I knew that the dating market was bad, but I didn't know that it was THIS bad.

Let this sink in:

Rich Sub-5 toilet in Germany tells poor men in Vietnam to send her money, gets tonnes of simps.

A desperate Sub-5 man in the comments transmaxxed, within a year he found an American boyfriend and now lives in California. Every depressed selfie gets tonnes of thirsty simps in Vietnam and China commenting how beautiful "she" is.

The dating market is beyond brutal.
No Indian can pass as a tranny. Only chinks because they retain neotenous features late into adulthood.

The east has fallen.
Billions must be cucked.