Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlet goes on a date with tall european stacy

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Not really into white women, but I'd smash ngl

she's into a bbc

Shannon is ableist.

1.5 million subscribers.

Fucking knew it. You literally need to be famous to even get a date as a manlet.

Just have 1.6 million subs and stage shit theory.

black people look like literal monsters/cryptids

So you are telling me, more niggas believe that premartial sex is wrong than whites. Very credible source btw.
All sources are saying that blacks have more sex, nah they are all wrong, I'm right:feelstastyman:

JBBBC + statusmaxxed + super NT + low tier Euro (Latvia)

1.5 million subscribers.

Fucking knew it. You literally need to be famous to even get a date as a manlet.

All sources are saying that blacks have more sex, nah they are all wrong, I'm right:feelstastyman:
Your source contradicts logic and contradicts itself. Blacks have double sexual partners more than whites, yet they somehow believe that premartial sex is wrong more than whites? NIGGA WHEN, YOU ARE LEGIT INFAMOUS FOR BEING THE MOST DEGENERATE RACE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Your source contradicts logic and contradicts itself. Blacks have double sexual partners, yet they somehow believe that premartial sex is wrong? NIGGA WHEN, YOU ARE LEGIT INFAMOUS FOR BEING THE MOST DEGENERATE RACE :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
How they contradic logic? They are evidence. You can't prove with pure logic (this is, without evidence) that blacks are the most desired race.

Yes, cognitive dissonance

How they contradic logic? They are evidence. You can't prove with pure logic (this is, without evidence) that blacks are the most desired race.

Yes, cognitive dissonance
Niggas lie, if it was cognitive dissonance they wouldve said they have less sexual partners. Instead they made it worse, like the low IQ monkeys they are, by lying about how much sex they had. Blacks brag about sex more than anyone else, so its only natural for them to lie to exaggerate it.

Niggas lie, if it was cognitive dissonance they wouldve said they have less sexual partners. Instead they made it worse, like the low IQ monkeys they are, by lying about how much sex they had. Blacks brag about sex more than anyone else, so its only natural for them to lie to exaggerate it.
Why you hate blacks so much?

I don't know, I don't see blacks bragging about sex more than whites or mixed race.

They can believe it's wrong and still have it anyways

Why you hate blacks so much?

I don't know, I don't see blacks bragging about sex more than whites or mixed race.

They can believe it's wrong and still have it anyways,
Ad hominem

We all know blacks brag more than any other race, why do you think they all dying to get most expensive J's and the most expensive luxury clothes and call it drip? Even fucking gold chains (gold is only worn by women in sandland). Niggas brag, its what one would call "exaggerated swagger" and it usually ends up with lying.

"I believe being a faggot is wrong, but i fucked 4 of my homies"

Ad hominem

We all know blacks brag more than any other race, why do you think they all dying to get most expensive J's and the most expensive luxury clothes and call it drip? Even fucking gold chains (gold is only worn by women in sandland). Niggas brag, its what one would call "exaggerated swagger" and it usually ends up with lying.

"I believe being a faggot is wrong, but i fucked 4 of my homies"
It's not an ad hominem (more like a loaded question), I'm not using it as an argument or as a way of invalidating your assertions.

They don't, blacks just have more sexual partner's, hence why they are more sexualized than whites and they also have bigger dicks

Last edited:
You know what i'm saying???

They don't, blacks just have more sexual partner's, hence why they are more sexualized than whites and they also have bigger dicks
The racepill varies depending of the country. Most of this data is gathered from Western countries. With huge migration influx. I had never interacted with a South Asian or a Middle Eastern until I stepped this forum. Therefore I come from a more homogenous than U.S, France or U.K. Therefore I don´t know if the racepill would be the same in my country. I just know that a having blonde hair and fair eyes and preferible fair skin with those features is a good halo. I bet that the same applies in your country. Now I want to move to the next point.

The racepill is too simplistic. It must be taken as the colorpill instead. The racepill can substracts height and face in case of Asians and face in case of blacks(well even height since they are slightly shorter than whites in U.S. However, blacks aren´t known as short as it happens with non-middle Eastern Asians).

Not all blacks have huge dicks. Not all Europeans have 5 inches dicks(French have big dicks while Spaniards and Brittish have 5 inches dicks). In fact, Bolivians have bigger dicks than both.

Whites are the most desire race but blacks and non-white Latinos play in a different league than the rest of ethnics because on average are taller. That in diverse countries like is the West now.

Example of what I´m talking about? Mexico is a country were whites are worshipped. Like a 15% of population is white. Maybe other 20-30% between castizos and harnizos(mixed people leaning to white) but two tall black guys managed to halo

In my country the same. If you are black with good height and jawline you can pull a non-lanwhale Becky with easy. I have no proves. Is what I see. They are a lot of factors playing that includes foids preferences (preference to pretty boys, giga-Chads, tallfags and the factors that build them up as such).

Last edited:
Hey look another black male that sounds NT as fuck and is stealing white femoids... without being tall.

JFL

*Puts gun to my extremely white forehead*
Most of the non-NT larpers in this forum are NT. They haven´t tasted the redpill. Bluepill for good looking guys, redpill for normies and blackpill for ugly men if you really want some sorta of peace in your life.

Statuamsmaxxxing is underrated as you can see from how this Fucking pink piggy bitch is desprately clinging to her meal ticket