Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Maybe if women didnt lead men on all the time or manipulate them so much this sort of shit wouldnt happen

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

The problem with people like this is that they take one event and generalize it to the entire group. Men, incels, white people, whatever.

The problem with people like this is that they take one event and generalize it to the entire group. Men, incels, white people, whatever.

Bullseye.

But at the same time, they say to us: ''Stop generalizing.'' when it comes to females, races or basically anything else. Only females are allowed to generalize, specially when it is about men.

Sorry fuckers, you're gonna have to find somebody else to orbit

-Brandon Andrew Clark

Not a saint, but a shark among minnows nonetheless

Its always parents telling their kids "dont talk to strangers" when they go outside and never "kidnappers stop kidnapping kids"

vast majority of people are too unintelligent to present a nuanced point

It's always men who are blamed and punished as a collective for the actions of one, but it's women who act like a soulless, Borg-like collective.

Women all like the same kind of man - tall Chad.
Women all have the same politics - feminist. (Whether liberal feminist or conservative feminist, they're just two differently shaped turds).
Women all hate incels just for being short and ugly.
Women all want to be e-thots (the fact that some fail doesn't negate their desire to be one).

Etc.

This foid's tweet is making my IQ decrease.

Just tell people not to commit crimes. Fuck these idiots are dumb. I've become far more radicalized by these cucks then their enemies.

I don't "like" her attitude!