Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Maybe it’s a good thing I’ll never have a girlfriend because I would be a bad boyfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
As an inferior and depressed male I am unworthy of any woman’s love and affection and as a result deserve to die alone as I will never be someone that would make a girl happy

like chads are good boyfriends :feelshaha:

like chads are good boyfriends :feelshaha:
Chads make women happy and therefore are good boyfriends

no woman would wanna put up with someone ugly and depressed and autistic and shy and inexperienced

I'm incompetent and stupid, so any female will grow tired of me.

Just become a cuck theory.

Just become a cuck theory.
Well I would choose to be alone but I don’t even think I’d even have the opportunity to be a cuck

Chads make women happy and therefore are good boyfriends

no woman would wanna put up with someone ugly and depressed and autistic and shy and inexperienced
They make them happy, because of their looks, if they lose it looks, women wouldn’t be happy anymore.

You can’t use other feelings to say you are a good or bad person, chad can do every immoral action he wants, he will still be seeing as “good” by some people, due to its looks

I think you and me are better than the Chads who beat and abuse their women

They make them happy, because of their looks, if they lose it looks, women wouldn’t be happy anymore.

You can’t use other feelings to say you are a good or bad person, chad can do every immoral action he wants, he will still be seeing as “good” by some people, due to its looks
But as a result they are better boyfriends because they unlike us make them happy

also Chads are rarely socially retarded, boring and anxious like many of us are

I think you and me are better than the Chads who beat and abuse their women
they’re the ones that don’t have to worry about not having anyone to come to at night or always have an empty bed

But as a result they are better boyfriends because they unlike us make them happy

also Chads are rarely socially retarded, boring and anxious like many of us are

they’re the ones that don’t have to worry about not having anyone to come to at night or always have an empty bed
Well I'm sure you'd be a great boyfriend if/when a foid gives you a chance

Well I'm sure you'd be a great boyfriend if/when a foid gives you a chance
Ha that’s a nice joke, a woman giving me a chance

even if I was the nicest sweetheart she wouldn’t love me in fact I fear being so nice and loving would only be a turnoff

I hate being ugly