Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mayocel trait: you aren't white enough for JBW

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I used to be very confident with my race. Now, not so much. Numerous people told me that it's over because I'm not actually white, I'm American. I thought I was because my skin is very pale, but I don't have blonde hair. I don't have green or blue eyes. I don't have good European features.

I am an amerimutt. My DNA comes from all over europe. Even though most of it's from Northwestern europe, I have a lot of Irish and a tiny little bit of southern european and east european which dooms me.

Is this even enough to run JBW in SEA? Can I even SEAmaxx or am I not white enough?

Yes, you just need a green card to SEAmaxx

yeah same, I'm pale as shit and literally can't get any darker no matter how much I sun bathe but my hair is dark brown and I don't have light colored eyes

Your paleness is the gateway to foids keep trying and avoid retarded tan

same dark hair and eyes amerimutt here. its enough if youre 6 feet for jbw to still work

What in hell are you talking about OP? You can't get much whiter than those genetics.

Perhaps you were stricken with shit coloured eyes but look at the positive side. You don't have to deal with the shit that comes with blue and green eyes such as having to wear sun glasses even when it's clody out

Recall your superior brain volume to Mulatta fecal creatures.

I used to be very confident with my race. Now, not so much. Numerous people told me that it's over because I'm not actually white, I'm American. I thought I was because my skin is very pale, but I don't have blonde hair. I don't have green or blue eyes. I don't have good European features.

I am an amerimutt. My DNA comes from all over europe. Even though most of it's from Northwestern europe, I have a lot of Irish and a tiny little bit of southern european and east european which dooms me.

Is this even enough to run JBW in SEA? Can I even SEAmaxx or am I not white enough?
Colour coding image 1024x689
Like how mutt are you on this scales? I'm not pale like an irish i rather have olive med skin complexion but i have blue eyes.It doesn't matter if you are as tall as Messi anyway.

Attachments

• 1646580869182.png
    1646580869182.png
    2 MB · Views: 41
Black haired brown eyed Europeans are honorary deathnics:feelshaha:

Ethnic whores are not that perceptive. To them, you're white, period. Hell, plenty of lighter skinned hispanics from South America could pass for white in SEA.

Your skin just has to be whiter than them + not have chink eyes.

Sure, being a tall, blonde, full-blooded Norwegian would make you a GOD to 90% of ethnic foids - but you have plenty of advantage over there by being any kind of white.
Yeah this pretty true. With Asians as long as youte vaguely caucasion and have white skin they will think you are white. Many Chinese and veitnamese women have thought I was european until they hear my deathnic name

Eye shape> Color. Lots of foids like hazel eyes if they are attractive.